Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Excuse? The negativity gets old here. Do you want the update and then have it jack up your phone?

• Like 3

I'm not trolled easily jeffcarp. Its an excuse because they should have said so immediately after they pulled the update.

That's customer service.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It probably harmed performance on another network. Sprint had no issues with the last iteration they tested. Someone else other than Sprint had to have balked. It may be even something Google discovered themselves.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Transparency.. That's all we wanted (and knew we weren't getting) when they told us for 3-4 days it was rolling out.

Whoa don't start talking crazy now

This is bull. I can't stand it anymore that I can't use my phone at this place because there is no signal and my WiFi constantly locks up.

I really tried not to complain but this update is really needed for me because its unusable. I hoped before 1st quarter (April 1st), then the 14th, 21st, and now we don't know when. It could be the 24th but who knows... It could be may 15th.

• Like 1

I agree. But there is something that I noticed that can make the G2 battery life seem not that great its called band 41.

My wife and I both have the G2. I never let my phone run until it shuts off. My wife does all the time, though. Last week I went over 100 hours on battery and last night I went 57 hours before charging. My wife generally gets only 18-20 hours on her battery. Not very scientific, but I keep telling her that letting it die is a bad idea and overall it seems even when I use mine really hard it lasts longer than hers.

I agree. But there is something that I noticed that can make the G2 battery life seem not that great its called band 41.

Imagine that! :)  I wonder if the "issues" with the OTA enabling Spark was the high battery drain on our relatively small Nexus 5 battery?  Anyone know how much, if any, battery life is affected in any other Spark enabled phones in Spark markets?  

Imagine that! :)  I wonder if the "issues" with the OTA enabling Spark was the high battery drain on our relatively small Nexus 5 battery?  Anyone know how much, if any, battery life is affected in any other Spark enabled phones in Spark markets?  

Battery life is perfectly fine on this phone and my girls G2 here in NYC

• Like 1

This is bull. I can't stand it anymore that I can't use my phone at this place because there is no signal and my WiFi constantly locks up.

I really tried not to complain but this update is really needed for me because its unusable. I hoped before 1st quarter (April 1st), then the 14th, 21st, and now we don't know when. It could be the 24th but who knows... It could be may 15th.

Obviously, you didn't read back the last few pages and seen my post here. So let me repost it for you.

We're going to put this thread on ice for a few hours. You all can continue your rants where they're beneficial to you and S4GRU:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/lg/nexus-5

You folks have 3 options: Either you can move your rants to Sprint to complain about the Nexus 5 update, move on to the next subject or you can take a vacation. I hear Bandlandia is nice this time of year. Last chance.

• Like 7

My phone doesn't pickup band 26 like some have said it will. Is 26 a guarantee without the update, and the band enabled? Or do we still not know. I'm stock with the .23 radio

Sent from my Nexus 5

Or you can put the person on ice.

Hence option #3. Vacation.

I've had good performance overall with .15, but not much over .17 but I'm not in a spark area. I would hope that generally at least where I am in a Samsung market the csfb issues have largely been mitigated.

My phone doesn't pickup band 26 like some have said it will. Is 26 a guarantee without the update, and the band enabled? Or do we still not know. I'm stock with the .23 radio

Sent from my Nexus 5

Running the 23 radio and it was switching to B26 by itself. I did check to see if the band was enabled and it was along with B41.