S4GRU Staff

S4GRU

Current S4GRU Staff
For those of you who aren't sure who we are, S4GRU's all volunteer staff, as of April 30, 2015 include:

S4GRU Adminstrator:

S4GRU Technical Editor:

S4GRU Moderators:

S4GRU Writers:

Facebook Moderators:

• Like 26

• 4 weeks later...

We have added AJ and Roy as temp moderators to help out while I am on vacation. Thanks guys!

Robert

• Like 1

That's like getting a recently graduated student as a substitute teacher for a week. This should be fun. Maybe danielholt and I can switch seats and change names for the week...

Been only a member for 12 hours give or take a few and feel like forever!!!! On the good side that is!!!

No need to mention it but GREAT STAFF!!

Keep it up ppl!!!

Posted desde el htcEVO usando Tapatalk 2.0

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated today, adding Fraydog as moderator, and moving Scott to backup moderator status. Rickie also is a backup moderator. Thanks to all for everything you do!

Robert

• Like 7

• 11 months later...

I just noticed there are facebook moderators...is there still a facebook page??

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yes there is, main thing we use it for is getting the stories out there to more.

Rickie

Tapatalk on my LG g2

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Please join me in welcoming COZisback to the S4GRU Staff.  He will be helping us moderate the forums.  We are excited to have someone so dedicated to the great S4GRU Experiment join our ranks!  And he was crazy enough to accept the invite...

:thx:

Robert

• Like 17

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• New oddity since the Feb security patch and a carrier services upgrade, no matter if Wifi is turned on or off, I'm seeing a Wifi 4 connection to an unknown ssid.  Airplane mode, etc didn't get rid of it. Connecting to my home wifi (which turned into Wifi 5) then disconnecting resolved the issue. Not sure where/why the ghost was coming from
    • Digging permits for fiber/power pulled by T-Mobile. American Tower sites are just easy to look up since we can find where they are easy enough.
    • Where do you get new tower plans for American Tower? Do they show on the American Tower Site Locator map?    Also, here’s a map of permits across Northwest Ohio (Lucas County) if anyone’s interested 😁 https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/edit?mid=1-qgOcMVOnqW4b9-HhUDc7AGxbRLqn48&usp=sharing
    • That's a decent number of new sites. Nebraska is likely the oddest market in the country, as T-Mobile didn't exist here until a few years ago. Until last summer, their footprint didn't really extend much out of Omaha, Sprint had a much larger footprint. But I'd like to think that their aggressive expansion here is a signal that they intend to follow through on their rural expansion plans. Given the number of American Tower sites that we know they are targeting across NE, KS, MO, IA, AR and IL, it does seem that they have an expansion plan ready to go. Unfortunately we haven't done any digging for the OH area so I don't have any details there for you.
    • Here are the new sites in the Toledo area from the last few years. All of these are Sprint conversions, and they still have a few more Sprint sites to convert