danlodish345

Who is going to miss Sprint?

Even though Sprint doesn't have the best coverage in my area. I do have lots of memories and nostalgia with the company. I wonder who else here will miss Sprint besides me?

• Like 1

it will depend on the merger results from a customer perspective.

• Like 2

it will depend on the merger results from a customer perspective.
That's true very true. Everyone's opinion will obviously be different. But I'll take your word for it as well.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I am going to miss the 1999-2004 Sprint before the Nextel merger. Not afterwards. 

I am going to miss the 1999-2004 Sprint before the Nextel merger. Not afterwards. 
I'm going to miss the. From 2008 to 2010.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I will miss it a little.

• Like 1

I'll miss it a lot. Sprint was my first IT job out of college.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm definitely going to miss Sprint.  It's like a homely introverted ex-girlfriend.  She's a cheap date and just likes to stay home (on WiFi).  You know there was so much potential, if she could just be what you wanted her to be.  Get moving, get out of the house, get a makeover.  You weren't in love with her, and made so many excuses for her to all your friends.  You've been meaning to break up with her, but you didn't want to end up with one of those 3 other narcissistic chicks out there, who really didn't look much better with their makeup off.  Eventually she just finds someone else (T-Mobile).  :devilangel:

Robert

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, S4GRU said:

I'm definitely going to miss Sprint.  It's like a homely introverted ex-girlfriend.  She's a cheap date and just likes to stay home (on WiFi).  You know there was so much potential, if she could just be what you wanted her to be.  Get moving, get out of the house, get a makeover.  You weren't in love with her, and made so many excuses for her to all your friends.  You've been meaning to break up with her, but you didn't want to end up with one of those 3 other narcissistic chicks out there, who really didn't look much better with their makeup off.  Eventually she just finds someone else (T-Mobile).  :devilangel:

Robert

Yes, NOW you get it!

• Like 1

I will miss Sprint like I miss high school, but I never want to go back.

• Like 2

I'll miss it like a toothache, on wards and upwards!

I'll miss Sprint. I've had them since 1999. Maybe I was simply lucky, but I just didn't have the problems with them that other people reported throughout the years so I never had a reason to switch.

• Like 6

I will miss Sprint. Had them since 2011. There have been times I've wanted to leave, but for the price, the growing pains were worth it.

• Like 1

One thing I will miss about Sprint is them waiting until midnight to bring up new sites etc.  T-Mobile completely brought down its sites several times in Columbus last night for B71, between 6:30 and 7pm (prime time).  Not impressed.  Sprint typically would wait until midnight, a far less busy time.  Personally think they should give warnings like "We plan on bringing up more low band capacity tomorrow evening.  Service interruptions are possible."

5 minutes ago, dkyeager said:

One thing I will miss about Sprint is them waiting until midnight to bring up new sites etc.  T-Mobile completely brought down its sites several times in Columbus last night for B71, between 6:30 and 7pm (prime time).  Not impressed.  Sprint typically would wait until midnight, a far less busy time.  Personally think they should give warnings like "We plan on bringing up more low band capacity tomorrow evening.  Service interruptions are possible."

How long was it down for?   All day?     Sprint is weak in my area.   Not enough towers.     I certainly wouldn't mind the interruption if it meant better service for me.     Sprint for years did very little in my area.   T-mobile is making waves of improvements.   Really great to hear and see.    I'm one of those who will not miss Sprint.    over 20 years of it.    Welcome to T-Mobile.  

7 hours ago, dro1984 said:

I'm one of those who will not miss Sprint.   

Don't think that's the theme of this thread. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2