Please clarify that below is correct, the way I understand it....
1. The Pixel 4 is capable of the exact upload speeds as the screenshot I posted?
2. It won't happen however until Sprint "flips the switch" to enable it, network side?
3. The way he is getting the speeds now is he can manually enable it on his Samsung device, but Pixel devices don't have the menu to do it. Thus, have to wait for Sprint do it network-side.
4. Is there a marketing term for this, like 5G, Sprint Speed, etc?
5. This is not technically Upload Carrier Aggregation?????