HTC M8/New Flagship

Paynefanbro

Any idea on Best Buy? I'm skeptical to order online because of the G2 fiasco.  They didn't know when my order would ship then and I didn't want to wait and had to get a supervisor after countless calls to cancel the order so I could get it the following day in store.  

Their site says it'll reach my location on April 1st, but I'd rather just pick it up in store.

Nope, I would assume around the same date. Verizon only has a 2 week exclusive.

I got the device with my upgrade. It was 199.99 plus tax.

Yeah, doing it through telesales is 249.99 then a 50 mail in rebate.

I'm tempted to order because I'm impetuous. But I already have the nexus 5 original 2013 HTC one and the ONE max. I don't think I need it! But I want it!

You only live once so just ball out, LOL. I am like you, I got the One, One Max and N5 and I still bought the m8.

• Like 1

MINE HAS SHIPPED!!! It says delivery on Thursday but all the other times I've ordered it said two day then upgraded to overnight. Lets hope they continue that tradition. 

• Like 2

Looks like HTC is making apple like moves revealing the product and have it ready for purchase the same day. Except I don't think apple items ship same day

Sent from my Nexus 5

Any idea on Best Buy? I'm skeptical to order online because of the G2 fiasco. They didn't know when my order would ship then and I didn't want to wait and had to get a supervisor after countless calls to cancel the order so I could get it the following day in store.

Their site says it'll reach my location on April 1st, but I'd rather just pick it up in store.

Best Buy can take in store pre orders for the M8 currently. The latest communication states that the Sprint version can not be sold in store until 4/6. VZW and AT&T are available to sell as soon as stock arrives.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone get it through Easy Pay on existing line on Framily?  Do not want to add a new online, gives options online to join Framily with Easy Pay but need to add new line.

I actually like these ads. They're more convincing than the ads with RDJ in them. This is almost a mockery of all of those other tech companies that like to show off nonstop. HTC is simply saying, "We're not going to tell you what to do, we let the reviews speak for themself and they say that our phone is the best."

• Like 1

How do you embed YouTube videos?

When you press the share button on YouTube it gives you the copy embed code which includes the embedded code so you can play from site without going into YouTube page.

How do you embed YouTube videos?

When you press the share button on YouTube it gives you the copy embed code which includes the embedded code so you can play from site without going into YouTube page.

Just paste the link. The forum does the rest. 

A link like this: 

http://youtu.be/30aN29-r400

I'm hoping to see some comparisons regarding LTE performance between this device and the N5.  Anyone got an M8 order that already has a N5?  

Well I already have an N5 so as soon as I get the m8(it shipped already should have it tomorrow) I will be doing comparisons almost immediately.  I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

MINE HAS SHIPPED!!! It says delivery on Thursday but all the other times I've ordered it said two day then upgraded to overnight. Lets hope they continue that tradition. 

Got my email late last night with tracking information as well, should get it sometime tomorrow.

I think these videos are actually pretty well made, much better than that RDJ garbage from last year.

I actually like these ads. They're more convincing than the ads with RDJ in them. This is almost a mockery of all of those other tech companies that like to show off nonstop. HTC is simply saying, "We're not going to tell you what to do, we let the reviews speak for themself and they say that our phone is the best."

Yeah I agree, definitely a huge improvement to the RDJ ads.

• Like 1

Well I already have an N5 so as soon as I get the m8(it shipped already should have it tomorrow) I will be doing comparisons almost immediately.  I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

As always, I look forward to your first look/thoughts.

PLEASE let us know how RF compares to the N5!

• Like 4

As always, I look forward to your first look/thoughts.

PLEASE let us know how RF compares to the N5!

that is what I want to know as well. I would have made my way to a Verizon store to play with one hands on but it's too cold for that it's supposed to be spring and its like 30 degrees outside!

Weird question I know but...

Is the "Settings" menu on the M8 (or M7) white font on black/dark background? Or is it the standard black/gray font on a white background?

Thanks for the info.

Edited by skid71

I want to get this device. I haven't bought a HTC device in a long time. However, I'm unwilling to sign a contract with ATT and I don't want to fork out the $650. I haven't touched my savings at all this year. I need to be a good boy!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro