HTC M8/New Flagship

Paynefanbro

I'll give this another shot...

Is the "Settings" menu on the M8 (or M7) white font on black/dark background? Or is it the standard black/gray font on a white background?

Thanks for the info.

Is the "Settings" menu on the M8 (or M7) white font on black/dark background? Or is it the standard black/gray font on a white background?

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have the phone yet? No. 

Check out some of the videos online, they might show it, otherwise you're going to have to wait until tomorrow.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info.

On the m7 its the standard black font with white background, don't see why it would be any different with the m8.

• Like 1

Yes, Robert has moved to Alderaan.

We imagine his wireless life now is like listening to this Muzak while on hold 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4QwQAQnHc

;)

AJ

This is going to be my new ringtone.

• Like 3

Looks like I might be getting mines today as well, which is pretty impressive being that I am currently in the Virgin Islands.

You are spreading HTC to some Virgin?  Wow, that is hard core.

Well, that is all for me.  Thanks, everyone.  You have been a great audience.  Goodnight...

AJ

• Like 1

TPU case also shipped today from Diztroic.  Guess they got them out earlier then planned.

Should be a fun weekend.

I bought a tpu case for the m8 from ebay back in janurary.

Thats the thing. The verizon store was very dim but the G2 came out with less noise and just as bright.

Crap. I hope I don't regret my decision. Low light performance is more important to me than cropping and blowing up photos so I think I should be satisfied.

Thanks for the info.

I could be wrong, but I think this can be changed by using the different themes supplied by HTC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone get it through Easy Pay on existing line on Framily?  Do not want to add a new online, gives options online to join Framily with Easy Pay but need to add new line.

Did you have any luck?  It makes no sense that you can add a new line and use Easy Pay but existing lines eligible for Easy Pay can't select that as an option.

I received my confirmation at 3:45PM today so hopefully I get it tomorrow. I also ordered an otterbox from Verizon with free next day shipping.

Go pick it up!Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The office here closes at 530, no way I would have made it in enough time from my office. I thought about it though.

• Like 1

The office here closes at 530, no way I would have made it in enough time from my office. I thought about it though.

You don't know if you don't try. :tu:

If it makes you all feel better, my order was done by 1:05 and it still says it is sitting in Louisville. I'll be happy as long as it's not marked out for delivery then show up 3 days later 5 States away again.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I still haven't received an email form Sprint about my device being shipped. In the order tracking tool on Sprint's website, it says that my order or a portion of my order is still awaiting processing. What could be taking so long?

I still haven't received an email form Sprint about my device being shipped. In the order tracking tool on Sprint's website, it says that my order or a portion of my order is still awaiting processing. What could be taking so long?

I usually get the email from sprint saying it shipped the day after it arrives.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I still haven't received an email form Sprint about my device being shipped. In the order tracking tool on Sprint's website, it says that my order or a portion of my order is still awaiting processing. What could be taking so long?

When did you order?  I ordered last night and got shipping notification with tracking number today.

Go pick it up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Can't just go and pick it up.

If it's been sitting in the same location not marked either "On Vehicle for Delivery" or "Held at Customer Center for Pick Up" for a while it's on a feeder. No UPS employee will dig through an entire feeder for one package - unless you're a multimillion dollar customer.

Source: Former UPSer.

Sent from my Rooted and S-off'd HTC ONE running ViperONE 5.8.0