HTC M8/New Flagship

Paynefanbro

Base storage will be 32GB. I for one have two 32GB Sd cards so I'll be upgrading for that reason alone. Also - my brother's phone is a cracked S3 so he'll inherit my beloved G2. :P

I'm more interested in the color available. I kind of like the lighter silver but we'll find out tomorrow which colors are available for which carriers. I wouldn't want a color that can be scraped off.

I personally like a gun metal grey color, looks silver in daylight but at night Its more black. But the current one in red looks great, reminds me of a red rum plasti dipped m3.

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

• Like 1

I personally like a gun metal grey color, looks silver in daylight but at night Its more black. But the current one in red looks great, reminds me of a red rum plasti dipped m3.

My cousin is on AT&T and he's upgrading to this same device so I gotta make sure I don't grab the same color as him. LOL

The blue M7 looked amazing also.  Wondering if blue will be an available color again,  From what I hear, Best Buy has the exclusive gold color.

My cousin is on AT&T and he's upgrading to this same device so I gotta make sure I don't grab the same color as him. LOL

The blue M7 looked amazing also.  Wondering if blue will be an available color again,  From what I hear, Best Buy has the exclusive gold color.

I currently have the One in silver and red but I am hoping that sprint has the New One in blue.  If not then my next choice will be red then the gunmetal grey.  

Many sites are saying that this device is an in store exclusive only. You'll be able to purchase online but you can only get it in store on Verizon for about 2 weeks.

If this is true then that will be pretty awesome, guess we will find out in a few hours.

Engadget is reporting that a Google Play Edition will be available at launch:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/25/htc-one-m8-google-play-edition-leak/

Best part is that HTC is apparently making its apps available from the Play store as well, so we can take advantage of apps that really leverage the hardware (camera, IR blaster) without the rest of the bloat.  Very encouraging!

If, of course, a Sprint version of the Google Play Edition is available.

• Like 1

Other carrier will be taking order by April 10th, so I would assume it could be well before that as well.

Just got word that we might be able to order online today on sprint, not sure yet though.

Many sites are saying that this device is an in store exclusive only. You'll be able to purchase online but you can only get it in store on Verizon for about 2 weeks.

Looks like you were right.  So I will be ordering two sometime today as soon as possible.

Yes, we can order online sometime today.

So looks like Verizon is the only one that has them in stores today, then? I was hoping to go grab it from maybe Best Buy on Sprint.

Sent from my LG-LS980

I'll be purchasing this device today. I think this device generated as Mich hype as the EVO did. Hopefully that doesn't mean montths of being sold out. Gunmetal too! And they are hyping up radio performance.

I wonder what AJ's stance on this device is.

I'm surprised this phone supports 700 tmus frequency already that's impressive on htc s apart and it also has dual carrier aggregate as well for att

I'm ready to go play with one in a store to compare it to my G2, I like the phone just nit sure would it be worth going to from a G2. Only concern is the slightly smaller battery in it, but I'll past judgement when I seen some stats from real users with real day to day stuff.

Edit: just looked at it on phonearena site and it don't show its tri band? I'm guessing it is just listed correctly at the time.

Edited by ghostkilla1388

I'm ready to go play with one in a store to compare it to my G2, I like the phone just nit sure would it be worth going to from a G2. Only concern is the slightly smaller battery in it, but I'll past judgement when I seen some stats from real users with real day to day stuff. Edit: just looked at it on phonearena site and it don't show its tri band? I'm guessing it is just listed correctly at the time.Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

AJs article confirms it's triband enabled. Every Sprint phone from here on out will be triband enabled.

Sent from my LG-LS980

AJs article confirms it's triband enabled. Every Sprint phone from here on out will be triband enabled.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Ok, hopefully once Sprint starts rolling out the b26 it will be interesting. I'm on the fence about this phone, not sure if I should spend the money on it or not.

looking pretty nice, can't wait for a detailed comparison between the stock m8, m8 google play edition and the nexus 5.

Looks like there's only the 16GB Model online now.  Order form is live!

The one I am looking at says 32gb

• Like 1