LTE Plus / Enhanced LTE (was "Sprint Spark" - Official Name for the Tri-Band Network)

It's a local joke about California falling into the ocean, making AZ oceanfront property. Or so I'm assuming being from the area and knowing this joke.

It is more a joke about a person being naive or gullible enough to believe that there is oceanfront property in Arizona.

AJ

• Like 5

I'm not using my upgrade until 2034. That is when the super spark part 4 is completed, 1 Tbps should be available by then.

I'm going to use the upgrade to buy an iPhone 21 with 1024G Quads of flash memory with cloaking technology and sell it on Swappa.

Jokes on you!, Android will have the teleportation app by then! Apple will need the Google teleport app so people don't get teleported off a cliff or in the middle of a lake  :rofl:

• Like 7

It is more a joke about a person being naive or gullible enough to believe that there is oceanfront property in Arizona.

AJ

I like AJ's reasoning better. If California was to separate though, with a GDP of almost $2 trillion, it would manage just fine. That would be the 9th highest GDP in the world.

I like AJ's reasoning better. If California was to separate though, with a GDP of almost $2 trillion, it would manage just fine. That would be the 9th highest GDP in the world.

I don't know, I saw a documentary that contained a guy in a cape flying around. Not much of CA left if that doc story turned out as planned.

So Nokia is building our new Sprint Spark backbone.

Rest assured that through any natural disaster and/or armageddon we will always have TD-LTE at our side.

PS

I wonder, what with the 4G LTE revolution we are living in, when will we make the transition from backhaul to fronthaul... or the cheaper alternative... U-haul

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So Nokia is building our new Sprint Spark backbone. Rest assured that through any natural disaster and/or armageddon we will always have TD-LTE at our side. PS I wonder, what with the 4G LTE revolution we are living in, when will we make the transition from backhaul to fronthaul... or the cheaper alternative... U-haul Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Samsung, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent actually. NSN will  probably take over Ericsson land. 

Samsung, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent actually. NSN will probably take over Ericsson land.

I stand corrected. Reading that article that was linked a few pages back made it seem NSN was doing all the heavy lifting for Spark.

Then again it was on their own page, which explains that.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Since that would be Band 41 to Band 25/26, it wouldn't be any different that switching from 3G to 4G, there's a break in the data but that's it.

What do you mean a break in the data, as in lost data packets?

I thought that was not the case, no data lost.

What do you mean a break in the data, as in lost data packets?

I thought that was not the case, no data lost.

Think about handing off from 3G to 4G. You don't have data for a moment. Any data session is paused. I would assume it would be the same thing.

Has anyone in one of the five markets where the new spark network has been somewhat launched has any updates as to whether the one of the new tri-band phones has picked up the network? I know that the both LG's are not getting the spark update until early 2014, but the Galaxy Mega, & the mini S4 are supposedly go to go out of the box for the spark connection. 

Apparently not many people want the mega or s4 mini, likely because they are mid range devices. As far as I know, nobody has reported band 41 working on any triband phone yet.

I would but tampa which is the closest announced market to me about 90 miles away and I don't want to waste that kind of gas just to see a tower for 5 mins 

• Like 1