Everything 800mhz (1xA, LTE, coverage, timeline, etc)

I'm glad to see b26 popping up in places now seems as if there will be a big push for bet coming. Does it seem as if places or towns complete are the ones seeing b26 pop up or is it just incidental. Was thinking maybe their somewhat some kind of method or plan of how it will be deployed.

On my way back home, now knowing where I would find band 26 I got to witness it switch from band 25 to 26. I wasn't in the engineering screen when it switched but I could tell, I had two bars of band 25, watched it dwindle to 1, then it sprung back to two. I opened the engineering screen then and saw it was on B26. Eventually I got so far that B26 faded and that was that (I was on useless 3G after that) This was somewhere north of Lafayette, I wanna say around Remington, on I65. 

and on the same subject, I cannot wait til B26 is fully lit up on the stretch of I65 between Lafayette and Lowell, IN! Sprint sites are rather sparse along this stretch and getting a usable internet connection is next to hopeless on PCS, you could barely hold a call even. (that parts fixed now of course) Pandora played all the way from Bloomington til just north of Lafayette with no interruptions at all, then it would pause for up to 10 minutes at a time. 

Oh and I forgot my point from earlier, the handoff from B25 to 26 was seamless, and it appeared not to wait til B25 was absolutely 100% dead. I do like that the network will be controlling this on a sliding scale, just as long as they can get the algorithm right so it doesn't end up like when I had an iPhone 4 on at&t and it would lock onto PCS when CLR was absolutely necessary. 

• Like 3

ok i tried searching for my answer but no luck. So I will ask here.

I was just in an area where I know i always have service and then suddenly i had no service. I restarted the phone and service was back. 

ANyways since I was out of service from my local tower why wasnt i then connecting to 800 somewhere?

Also why did resarting my phone get my service back? 

thanks

Cool I think Samsung must be a little farther ahead of Ericsson but I've heard there's quite a bit of b26 in Florida so idk. Seems as if Ericsson is a little slower on the 800mhz side of things.

Cool I think Samsung must be a little farther ahead of Ericsson but I've heard there's quite a bit of b26 in Florida so idk. Seems as if Ericsson is a little slower on the 800mhz side of things.

There has been isolated and temporary sightings in Florida. Nothing to write home about.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I hope there is a lot of sightings in the coming months if sprint is going to hit that 100 million pops covered by end of 2014 they are gonna have to really start picking up the pace.

I hope there is a lot of sightings in the coming months if sprint is going to hit that 100 million pops covered by end of 2014 they are gonna have to really start picking up the pace.

I believe Sprint is planing to hit 150 million covered pops with b26 by the end of the year

I believe Sprint is planing to hit 150 million covered pops with b26 by the end of the year

Yea I don't know why I put a 100 when I knew it was a 150 million instead. Because that's probably near most of the pops yo be covered outside of ibez and it won't be every single site because of some site being to close together. The places that people are seeing b26 are these in spark only areas or is it in places where 3g/4g complete places inside of markets.

There

Yea I don't know why I put a 100 when I knew it was a 150 million instead. Because that's probably near most of the pops yo be covered outside of ibez and it won't be every single site because of some site being to close together. The places that people are seeing b26 are these in spark only areas or is it in places where 3g/4g complete places inside of markets.

I live in Wisconsin rapids far from any spark and there is some b26 here

How far up in Cumming? Exit 14 Cumming, or exit 17 Cumming?

He is up in Cumming?  I guess that makes him an up in Cummer.

(Say it aloud if you do not get it.)

:P

AJ

• Like 2

He is up in Cumming?  I guess that makes him an up in Cummer.

(Say it aloud if you do not get it.)

:P

AJ

There used to be a Mellow Mushroom Pizza in Cumming right off of Atlanta Hwy (yes, the one from the song) and...er, the road that leads up towards Dahlonega/Dawsonville. They sold the most honest T-shirt you'll ever see.

I <3 Cumming

• Like 1