Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

G2 got it's spark update announcement. Hopefully the N5 isn't far behind!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My WAG (Wild @$$ Guess) for the N5 is 2 weeks. :clock:

• Like 1

My account is finally recognizing my 32GB Nexus 5 (activated around early December). Always just showed a grey image of a cell phone

Just looked at my account and it is now recognizing mine too....

Mine doesn't   :'(

I haven't been able to switch devices ever since I added the N5. Says I have to call or visit a store, and I don't feel like doing that. Or add services, or anything.

Do you guys have white or black?

I haven't been able to switch devices ever since I added the N5. Says I have to call or visit a store, and I don't feel like doing that. Or add services, or anything.

Black

Black 32GB

Black

Black 32GB

Handset reverse racism?

AJ

• Like 3

still doesnt recognize my 16 Gig Nexus.  Strange.

Does anyone else have problems with Google Voice Voicemail?  In many cases it does not download the message at all until I screw around with it.  At least it gets notification of one but I typically now have to delete the message, then load the trash folder where this forces the message to download and then I mark it to undelete back to my inbox where I can listen to it and take action.  Pressing "refresh" or the little refresh icon at the bottom right of the inbox does nothing.  I can let the notifications it for several hours and it still will not download on its own.

It recognizes mine now too even through it is currently not active on my line it actually shows up on my previously activated devices and proceeding through the activation it appears it actually gets to the point where I could activate it online when before I had to call or chat to swap it. I also have the 32GB black version although the site does seem to think it is the white one.

AT&T doesn't recognize my Nexus 5.  Bastards!  But obviously Verizon does, as they block me from their network!!

Robert

• Like 5

Was able to make service changes on mine and now it finally recognizes it.  I don't know why in the world I had $10/mo international texting added but I made sure to remove it.  :tu:  :ninja:

• Like 1

Still not supported  :dep:

Give it a week, perhaps the changes are slowly propagating through their systems.  Some here reportedly could see it beginning last week, mine didn't refresh until today.   It all works out in the end though  :rolleyes:

Took my SIM card out today next to a WiMax protection site. I wasn't expecting much but wanted to see. It did confirm that Verizon has their AWS LTE widespread here though.

Posted Image

If I go into LTE only mode, I can get it to stop on a Verizon Band 4 channel. Even with an AT&T SIM installed. If I switch to a VZW SIM and APN, it will show me bars on my N5. But it will never authenticate.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As users gave reported the nexus showing up on Sprint site as the proper model. I logged in to check and can now switch between my nexus 5 and HTC one max without contacting support... It seems I didn't press activate but it at no point made mention of chat or calling in up to the confirmation page as I had done last week... That makes me happy!

As users gave reported the nexus showing up on Sprint site as the proper model. I logged in to check and can now switch between my nexus 5 and HTC one max without contacting support... It seems I didn't press activate but it at no point made mention of chat or calling in up to the confirmation page as I had done last week... That makes me happy!

Which N5 do you have? 

Which N5 do you have?

The 32gb Black Nexus 5, it shows up as a Nexus 5 with picture and everything. Doesn't state capacity on the activation screen; as I am not switching back till post spark update! So I don't know if it shows the capacity of the model as well....

The 32gb Black Nexus 5, it shows up as a Nexus 5 with picture and everything. Doesn't state capacity on the activation screen; as I am not switching back till post spark update! So I don't know if it shows the capacity of the model as well....

Grrr... seems everyone who's account now shows their phone has a Black Nexus 32GB. I have a White one. Sprint hates me. LOL

• Like 1

If I go into LTE only mode, I can get it to stop on a Verizon Band 4 channel. Even with an AT&T SIM installed. If I switch to a VZW SIM and APN, it will show me bars on my N5. But it will never authenticate.

Interesting! By any chance, have you ever happened to notice if SignalCheck shows anything? I'm guessing if you have bars, it should.. I haven't tried grabbing a VZW SIM because I figured it wouldn't work at all, but maybe I should find one.

-Mike

Man... way to be racist Sprint!

Unless it can shoot lights out from 3, Sprint does not recruit small white phones.

AJ

• Like 3