Official Tmobile-Sprint merger discussion thread

5 hours ago, Dkoellerwx said:

Still on Sprint billing here, still able to log in to the Sprint site. Weird.

And there goes another billing cycle on Sprint's site for me as well....

1 minute ago, Yuhfhrh said:

There are still a significant amount of customers on the Sprint billing system, complete migration has been pushed back to Q3.

Did T-Mobile announce this in the recent Earnings Call? I didn't have a chance to hear the whole thing.

On 5/15/2023 at 3:15 PM, iansltx said:

T-Mobile in Chicago is now running the top 20x20 of PCS as n25 (including G), in addition to the usual 100+40 MHz n41. No VoNR yet but my phone is definitely camping on NR. B2 LTE appears to be 10x10.

Same here in Toledo OH, except we have b2 15mhz on lte

14 hours ago, RedSpark said:

Did T-Mobile announce this in the recent Earnings Call? I didn't have a chance to hear the whole thing.

Internal verbage was changed last month to this:

"We are all eager to Move to T-Mobile and we are diligently working on the process of moving all Sprint customers. We anticipate your account moving within the next 3-6 months.”

Which puts the end of the Sprint billing system around October.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RedSpark said:

And there goes another billing cycle on Sprint's site for me as well....

The CSR indicated that "most" of the Sprint folks were pushed over on 4/28. I guess you guys remain special. Heads up when they do push you over on what lines actually have access to the account administration. 

• Like 1

same here

• Haha 1

I got a text message this afternoon from TMobile stating my account has been moved over from Sprint. My dad had his account moved over last month. My auto pay billing date was today coincidentally. 

4 hours ago, schmidtj said:

"Sprint plan customers have been slowly migrated over time to the T-Mobile biller, and a high majority have already completed that migration (for better or worse). There may still be a small subset of customers still on the Sprint biller, but they are few and far between."

Not exactly.... We're stuck on it, as are a number of other folks here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RedSpark said:

Not exactly.... We're stuck on it, as are a number of other folks here.

Stuck? I'm happy to stay where I'm at until all of the bugs are sorted out. 😂 But yeah, I don't think it's as few as that article implies. I do wonder what the number is.

3 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:

Well, my account was just migrated today. Anyone else?

Mine too. Anything odd with the account details with yours or anyone else I should be looking for?

1 hour ago, though said:

Mine too. Anything odd with the account details with yours or anyone else I should be looking for?

I haven't looked around much. I did check something I had seen on Reddit, where an unlocked phone (not a TMO sold phone) shows as locked even though it isn't really locked. I looked at some of my add-ons, nothing jumped out at me. Kinda wish I had taken some screenshots to compare before and after. I did do a hot sim swap just to confirm it works now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:

Well, my account was just migrated today. Anyone else?

Mine is still with Sprint. Seems like they are doing migrations in batches. Guess there is something about my account which is holding it back from being migrated yet. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, though said:

7 hours ago, PedroDaGr8 said:

Mine is still with Sprint. Seems like they are doing migrations in batches. Guess there is something about my account which is holding it back from being migrated yet. 

They must be leaving us for dead last. Mine is still Sprint too! In fact, just paid my bill yesterday. Maybe it'll roll over tomorrow on the new billing cycle.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2023 at 5:25 PM, Dkoellerwx said:

They must be leaving us for dead last. Mine is still Sprint too! In fact, just paid my bill yesterday. Maybe it'll roll over tomorrow on the new billing cycle.

Mine was about 5 days after the start of my Sprint bill cycle, FWIW 

On 5/31/2023 at 6:25 PM, Dkoellerwx said:

I'm getting that feeling as well. Still nothing.

My account was switched over today. Both of my regular lines as well as my watch all appear to be displayed correctly.

FWIW, my billing cycle ends in 11 days so I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.

• Like 4