Jump to content

Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL User Thread


lilotimz
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 CA DL, 256/64 QAM, limited MIMO streams (~750 mbps max), No UL CA. 

Supports 
GSM 850 , 1900
WCDMA Bands 2/4/5
CDMA BC: 0 / 1 / 10
LTE Bands: 2 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 25 / 26 / 29 / 30 / 38 / 41 / 46 / 66 / 71

25+25
25+26
25+41
26+41
41+41 non contig 
41 contig
 

XqLBrHH.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lilotimz said:

4 CA DL, 256/64 QAM, limited MIMO streams (~750 mbps max), No UL CA. 

Supports 
GSM 850 , 1900
WCDMA Bands 2/4/5
CDMA BC: 0 / 1 / 10
LTE Bands: 2 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 25 / 26 / 29 / 30 / 38 / 41 / 46 / 66 / 71

25+25
25+26
25+41
26+41
41+41 non contig 
41 contig
 

XqLBrHH.jpg

Where in the report is the UL CA usually listed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Thomas L. said:

Where in the report is the UL CA usually listed?

If UL CA is supported, as it's transmission from a device, it must be declared and listed. Under LTE Carrier Aggregations supported it'll declare downlink and uplink if so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, though said:

Does the Pixel 3 at least support HPUE?

Yes it does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to get a new SIM when going from Pixel 1 to Pixel 2.  Hopefully, this won't be necessary when going from Pixel 2 to Pixel 3 which should be arriving on Monday for me.

 

And someday, we'll get the eSIM working, but that might require CDMA to be decommissioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crazy_vag said:

I had to get a new SIM when going from Pixel 1 to Pixel 2.  Hopefully, this won't be necessary when going from Pixel 2 to Pixel 3 which should be arriving on Monday for me.

 

And someday, we'll get the eSIM working, but that might require CDMA to be decommissioned.

Cough 

 

>> https://s4gru.com/forums/topic/7833-the-s4gru-byod-sim-compatibility-chart/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crazy_vag said:

 

Geez... Am I reading this chart right?  Pixel 1, 2 and 3 all require different SIM????

Si. 

CSIM. ISIM. ISIM whatever V now. It's the one used for this generations devices which has CDMA+LTE authentication on the Sim. Needed for future hot swapping. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2018 at 9:40 AM, though said:

Can someone confirm the specific Sprint sim card required for these phones? Part number would be great!

 

https://old.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/9p533m/abysmal_service_re_pixel_3_xl_sim_card/e7z6cwf/

 

SKU UPC Part Number  
CZ4114TLWQ 854798005224 SIMOLW416TQ  
CZ2114TLWQ 19962041648 SIMGLW416TQ  
  760492044714   Care/Telesales SIM Kit
  760492044707 SIMOLW516TQ

Retail/Dealer 4-in-1 BYOD SIM Kit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, nexuss4g said:

 

https://old.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/9p533m/abysmal_service_re_pixel_3_xl_sim_card/e7z6cwf/

 

SKU UPC Part Number  
CZ4114TLWQ 854798005224 SIMOLW416TQ  
CZ2114TLWQ 19962041648 SIMGLW416TQ  
  760492044714   Care/Telesales SIM Kit
  760492044707 SIMOLW516TQ

Retail/Dealer 4-in-1 BYOD SIM Kit

I got my SIM in the mail yesterday.  It's Part Number: SIMOLW416TQ.

My Pixel 3 XL is still a day away, so it'll arrive on Monday, unless Fedex delivers on Saturday or Sunday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2018 at 9:45 AM, nexuss4g said:

Someone on reddit posted that Wi-Fi Calling works on Sprint after enabling the setting. Can someone confirm this? 

https://old.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/9pclec/pixel_3_xl_performance_on_sprint/e81drdx/

Yes, it works. You can choose between "Mobile preferred" (default) and "Wi-Fi preferred."

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2018 at 1:24 AM, Swordfish said:

Is this Sim card available at best buy 

Some folks on r/sprint have reported successfully getting the right SIM card at Best Buy (it is the same one used for the iPhone XS).

I don't think the Boost Mobile BYOD pack has been updated yet to include the 516TQ SIM card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lordsutch said:

Some folks on r/sprint have reported successfully getting the right SIM card at Best Buy (it is the same one used for the iPhone XS).

I don't think the Boost Mobile BYOD pack has been updated yet to include the 516TQ SIM card.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I got the Boost Mobile for the pixel 2 last year and used it. I think between trying to get a sprint sim card and the pixel 3 being new with few cases available for purchase I'll probably wait to order for a few months until hopefully things get sorted. I don't mind paying for a card at best buy if it means in and out vs. trying to work with Sprint and the long back and forth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • S4GRU changed the title to Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL User Thread
  • S4GRU pinned this topic
  • Trip unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...