S4GRU in need of funding...Please help!

S4GRU

Its been a long while, unfortunately, since I've added anything to the pot as I did in my heady bachelor days when I sat at #2 behind AJ on the initial Honored Premier donation list prior to moving to PA with higher cost of living and other more personal/private financial burdens post-marriage....but when the head of the S4GRU family says he needs help keeping the ship afloat, if you truly feel a part of that family, you do what you can to step up and help protect it.

Donation sent, and though I can't commit to the regular funding level I did once upon a time here, I'm taking AJ's example and for now at least, committing to setting up a small recurring monthly donation as well starting sometime next month (assuming I don't forget - feel free to give me a nudge on that say mid-July Robert).  When you consider AJ's point of view, I think there's easily enough of us here that if we all consistently threw in a few bucks a month as AJ is doing, there should be no issue really with funding.

One last thing that I believe I suggested when i first joined, and still firmly believe in:  if there's any way possible to incorporate a visual funding goal gauge/bar say underneath the donation button, I think that would help prompt people that still aren't comfortable with setting up a recurring donation to throw a bit into the pot when it doesn't yet show full for the month.  I've seen this sort of thing on other forums at least.

• Like 5

Ill do what I can!! I am excited to see what will happen next and make the other 3 get blown by a Sprint #1 network!!!!

Well I mean by network performance, not literately lol 

To get blown, or not to get blown, that is the question…

Is that what you mean by "literately"?

;)

AJ

• Like 4

Well I just donated to the site. It's the least I could do. I've been here for a long time and for a while I was the youngest active user on this site (not so much anymore). I've learned so much in my time on this site and am glad to be able to help.

• Like 8

It is to the 40,000+ employees who work there.

Not bashing Sprint or anything negative meant by that comment I wrote.

What I meant for it to be a joke that if Sprint were a religion, S4GRU would have plenty of donations coming in like a church.

• Like 1

Not bashing Sprint or anything negative meant by that comment I wrote.

What I meant for it to be a joke that if Sprint were a religion, S4GRU would have plenty of donations coming in like a church.

I know, just saying that most of the employees really are happy to work there. Sprint is a great company to work for, and really doesn't deserve the crap that it gets, all the time.

• Like 3

I know, just saying that most of the employees really are happy to work there. Sprint is a great company to work for, and really doesn't deserve the crap that it gets, all the time.

Good to hear.  I know someone who works in the legal department at Sprint World Headquarters (absolutely beautiful campus).  She says the same thing regarding her employment.    

• Like 1

Donation now coming your way! 

I am unfortunately having to be a tight-wad with money nowadays. Being a college student and small business owner I have to pinch pennies as much as I can. Especially now as I try to start a fund of my own to make my first "big boy purchase" of a new car. So when I graduate I can afford a brand new Jeep Cherokee Limited and a new 6x12 cargo trailer! 

I've had a couple close calls with my 99 Mercury Grand Marquis and I know it won't last forever. And as I use my car as a gear hauler for my business and travel across the state frequently, I want something that can keep up with me.

Oh and you know... have fun with too...  ;)

• Like 7

Thank you all who have donated. I appreciate your generosity and all that you do to keep S4GRU going.

Some of you sent messages saying you would donate in a few weeks, or donate an additional amount, or set up recurring donations. We are still counting on those fund commitments. So if you have been considering a donation, we would greatly appreciate it. We did not over receive. ;)

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you all who have donated. I appreciate your generosity and all that you do to keep S4GRU going.

Some of you sent messages saying you would donate in a few weeks, or donate an additional amount, or set up recurring donations. We are still counting on those fund commitments. So if you have been considering a donation, we would greatly appreciate it. We did not over receive. ;)

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

how dire is the situation I am in a financial Rut the next 2 weeks or so and I won't be able to donate anything ....it's my daily site to visit 10 plus times a day...I wish I could donate but I regret that I am not able to :(