S4GRU in need of funding...Please help!

S4GRU

how dire is the situation I am in a financial Rut the next 2 weeks or so and I won't be able to donate anything ....it's my daily site to visit 10 plus times a day...I wish I could donate but I regret that I am not able to :(

It's not dire, and you've donated your share. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reposting.  Because only one person actually followed up on their commitments after this.  So if any of you want to donate to cover some or part of these commitments, it would greatly be appreciated.  

Thank you all who have donated. I appreciate your generosity and all that you do to keep S4GRU going.

Some of you sent messages saying you would donate in a few weeks, or donate an additional amount, or set up recurring donations. We are still counting on those fund commitments. So if you have been considering a donation, we would greatly appreciate it. We did not over receive. ;)

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

C'mon, folks! Setup a PayPal Recurring Payment...I did! It's easy and it doesn't have to be much....just $10 or $15 each month would go a long way if lots of us chipped in. That's a nice lunch out. Think about it.

• Like 1

I am starting a job tomorrow making a decent bit of money, so I can now start donating again (and save my parents the money). Setting up a recurring donation now!

Just think of it as your S401(k)GRU.

AJ

• Like 5