Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Has anyone seen the Sprint narwhal commercial? I just saw it but can't find it online anywhere. I wasn't a big fan of that one, but here is hoping it works.

Its been on several times on fox and FS1 with the Sprint Unlimited coverage. Its still better than the old commercials.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7Jn4/sprint-unlimited-plan-narwhals

Who ever hasn't seen this on TV yet.

guess we'll see if this works. I don't personally like it though and will fast forward through it. What I don't get is that when you see a t-mobile or Verizon ad, it is classy and to the point. I used to even rewind the t-mobile commercials because I liked then. So far I am embarrassed to be a Sprint costumer with these ads. I am not supposed to be on a budget carrier and don't want my ads to come across like it. You don't have to scream or be stupid to get your point across. Trust customers like they have a brain and not like Twitter and they will still get the message.
  • Like 3

guess we'll see if this works. I don't personally like it though and will fast forward through it. What I don't get is that when you see a t-mobile or Verizon ad, it is classy and to the point. I used to even rewind the t-mobile commercials because I liked then. So far I am embarrassed to be a Sprint costumer with these ads. I am not supposed to be on a budget carrier and don't want my ads to come across like it. You don't have to scream or be stupid to get your point across. Trust customers like they have a brain and not like Twitter and they will still get the message.

I agree, I wish they didn't feel like a nick toons commercial for the next toy.

I think Verizon has the right idea on advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CrimsonKnightDX

Sprint has to get your attention somehow. For a while, most people wouldn't pay attention to Sprint's commercials or name, even if it were the most high class/high production ad in the country. Seeing as though Sprint is recovery mode now, they have to pull silly commercials like this in order to get their name stuck in your head. Now, every time you hear that song, or it even pops up in your head, you'll remember that you heard it in a Sprint ad. That's how it's supposed to work.

• Like 3

Sprint has to get your attention somehow. For a while, most people wouldn't pay attention to Sprint's commercials or name, even if it were the most high class/high production ad in the country. Seeing as though Sprint is recovery mode now, they have to pull silly commercials like this in order to get their name stuck in your head. Now, every time you hear that song, or it even pops up in your head, you'll remember that you heard it in a Sprint ad. That's how it's supposed to work.

True, I see what you're saying and you're right. At the same time, they have been doing silly ads for quite sometime now, including the Framily commercials. I really think if they switched it to the style that Verizon is doing or even tmo... It might have the same positive effect without being so silly to gain attention.

• Like 1

While it isn't a commercial I would have chosen, it is shit-tons better than the current AT&T commercials. The "I appreciate you" AT&T commercial is nauseatingly annoying as are the rest of their current commercials.

I think Sprint is on the right track.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Sprint seriously needs to market themselves based completed markets... That commercial is one for various markets I will agree, but sprint should have serious take the gloves off and punch Verizon/at/Tmo in markets where they are up to par... A serious commercial that says " we are so sure about our network we are willing to cut your bill half just to prove it".

Leave the narwhals, chair saws and stuff In other markets..

Classy? Did you see the Kim Kardashian ad from T-Mobile?
  • Like 6

Great. now I can't get that song out of my head.

I thought you more of a Kylie Minogue guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx3WX4DES0

AJ

• Like 3

So Sprint is the official carrier of the NBA or am I just late? I'm more a college bball guy myself.

So Sprint is the official carrier of the NBA or am I just late? I'm more a college bball guy myself.

Yes, they have been for some time now. Wish they would do the NFL again at one point or MLB.

• Like 2

Yes, they have been for some time now. Wish they would do the NFL again at one point or MLB.

It would be kick ass if they did either, but with Verizon being very dominant in the NFL it would be IMO tough to get them to switch. But hey, money talks!

I'd honestly rather see them go after MLB. Again, just my opinion but I would think there is a bigger market in MLB. But I could be wrong.

• Like 2

Hard to believe overall score in Atlanta, GA @ #4.  http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/atlanta-ga

Sprint only weakness is the Speed Index.  Does it hurt Sprint that bad?  I thought Atlanta is a rock solid network for Sprint too.

Came out 1st on Reliability Index, Call Performance and Text Performance.

• Like 1

Seems the network vision is starting to pay off in big cities . San Antonio joins Chicago as a Sprint strong market http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/san-antonio-tx/2015/1H

Surprised the downlink decreased from their last report...and same with ATT and tmobiles