LuisBOSS302

Still haven't gotten the update I've been checking every so often.

Sent from my LG G3.

It will be sent out in waves, unless someone is able to grab the file name and get the zip and we can manually install it.

Mine was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. Working pretty good so far.

Are you seeing issues with insane battery drain after the update?

I've rebooted the phone and pulled the battery a few times. If it doesn't get any better, I'm going to do a factory reset.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Im rooted and running the leak. No battery issues here. It's giving me 2-3 more hours SOT. Plus insane stand by. Maybe 1/2 a percent drain per hour. And it's still settling in. Any rooted users having battery issues can reset your battery stats. That almost always does the trick.

Found this on Reddit and suppose to be from Sprint Chat, but we all know Sprint Chat is sort of iffy on information.

0G95lwq.png

Judging by this, I got really lucky. I was able to get the OTA the morning of the first day of the rollout.

New update on my Android 5.0.1 experience:

Overall, I really like Android L. It has made the G3 faster at most things, but it isn't without its bugs.

I've experienced some lag here and there and a few strange animation stutters with certain actions (like pulling down the notification shade when there are more than two notification cards present).

I don't particularly like the fact that you can no longer see more than two notification cards on the lock screen.

As for battery life, it seems to be about the same as before the update. It has normalized since I cleared the system cache and rebooted the phone a few times.

Other than that, I think it is a move in the right direction!

A moderator at AC got the link below to work. I tried once before I left for work,with no avail, so i'll try later.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g3/493019-sprint-lg-g3-lollipop-update-discussion-bugs-tips-complaints.html#post4242029

I just tried this and it worked, now whether it was time for more updates to roll or whether this method triggered, I'm not sure. I usually don't mess with GSF and the data flush method, but I really want pollilop.

Edit - BTW 609.9mb is the size.

Sent from my LGLS990

The one thing I noticed about 5.0.1 is that Google hangouts does not like WiFi calling. It had issues before, but the update made it worse, as in not getting any texts with WiFi calling on.

And Hangouts still doesn't like imessage group chats....  I am waiting for some new group message to download now...