Bought an LG Tribute for network tracking

nk1

I bought an LG Tribute to track the rollout of Sprint Spark (and to test Network Vision service as well) in my area. Is there anything I should know when I start tracking? Any particular apps I should get or dialing codes I should know? 

Edited by nk1
  • Like 2

I bought an LG Tribute to track the rollout of Sprint Spark (and to test Network Vision service as well) in my area. Is there anything I should know when I start tracking? Any particular apps I should get or dialing codes I should know? 

Just as newboyx has stated SignalCheck Pro is by far hands down the best app to use especially for us Sprint users and wireless nerds.  Mikejeep has developed one hell of an app and is my most used app on my device to monitor my voice and data connections, this app does it all except deliver chicken to Robert.  :P

Mikejeep has setup shop here on the S4GRU forum and is highly respected and informative member in the S4GRU arsenal, you can find the SignalCheck app thread here if you have any questions.

By the way  :welc: to S4GRU!

• Like 5

Don't forget Sensorly and LTE Discovery! 

Welcome to S4GRU!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome..let us know how that works for you!  I agree the three apps are a great help, but run all at the same time will make the CPU earn it's keep.  I start out with a fully charged battery.  When I so this on the open road, I keep my devices plugged into the car charger.

As another recent new member here, I enjoy the learning curve.  I find several good guys willing to answer posts you may make.