LuisBOSS302

Weird. Now I'm curious if I should hit update again on G3 and see if it rolls back....I'm not rooted so I can't pull the PRL before doing it.

Sent from my LGLS990

They must be doing something they just pushed the 04 to the G2 again. They got me wondering now.

They must be doing something they just pushed the 04 to the G2 again. They got me wondering now.

Yeah that is odd. I tried a third time and my G3 did roll back to 103. Maybe the PRL isn't fully pushed to all areas yet?I dunno how they send those. Could it be that they have both active for a short time...really not sure.

Sent from my LGLS990

Right back to 104 again. Must be because it's so new.

I'd sure like some heads up on when they might get around to giving us a lollipop....

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure what is taking them so damn long.

Has Android L been pushed to any other domestic carrier's G3? Android L has been out for the G3 everywhere but in the US, it seems.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

My phone was doing the same thing, Google Apps worked and apps like chase and capital one bank Tapatalk and some Internet games had trouble loading, but now is back to normal

• 3 weeks later...

Sprint's internal memo shows tentative date of Android L 5.0 release set for :

LG G3 - 2/16/15, subject to change

Confirmed via tech blog

http://itechtriad.com/articles/2015/2/5/leak-shows-lollipop-update-dates-for-sprint-htc-one-m8-and-lg-g3

• Like 2

Sprint's internal memo shows tentative date of Android L 5.0 release set for :

LG G3 - 2/16/15, subject to change

Confirmed via tech blog

http://itechtriad.com/articles/2015/2/5/leak-shows-lollipop-update-dates-for-sprint-htc-one-m8-and-lg-g3

Why do they say the 'unlikely carrier Sprint'? Sprint for the last couple years I feel like has been good at getting updates out quickly.

Why do they say the 'unlikely carrier Sprint'? Sprint for the last couple years I feel like has been good at getting updates out quickly.

Tech blog distortion field. All things Sprint must be bad.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Let's not forget it that were talking about a so-called blogger who essentially rewrites an article sourced from yet another blog. The dude doesn't have much credibility to begin with if that's his MO.