LuisBOSS302

I've flashed my G3 with an AOSP ROM.

Guess I'll have to flash back to the stock ROM for PRL & Profile updates.

Are there dialer codes for AOSP which will allow me to disable/enable certain LTE bands for testing purposes?  Obviously I can no longer ##3282#

Appreciate any help with this.

Thank you

I've flashed my G3 with an AOSP ROM.

Guess I'll have to flash back to the stock ROM for PRL & Profile updates.

Are there dialer codes for AOSP which will allow me to disable/enable certain LTE bands for testing purposes? Obviously I can no longer ##3282#

Appreciate any help with this.

Thank you

Won't work on g3. Probably ever.
  • Like 1

Ok so I just went to do something after my update...and I guess it broke root....but when I check stump root to do it again, it tells me already rooted....so now what.... and I am it on the road and can only do thing's, via phone....

humm after reading on my phone....

it appears this update does in fact Break root.....

soooo if you are reading this...dont just update, if you want to keep root....

on the + side....the jack issue is fixed, and has a bit better output power for when in the car

Seems to be 1440p is back on my youtube app with the material design update. Now the only issue I'm having is when I open the quality options to select 1440p I have to click it a few times before it actually selects it.

Sent from my LG G3.

It has to buffer to that quality. If you click it once it will just take a second or two to buffer. I just did it on Wi-Fi and it worked right away.

It has to buffer to that quality. If you click it once it will just take a second or two to buffer. I just did it on Wi-Fi and it worked right away.

I've tried that before on older versions on lte and thought it had to buffer but it seemed to either take a long time or not switch to 1080p(at the time) I don't have wifi so I can't test that :/

Sent from my LG G3.

I've tried that before on older versions on lte and thought it had to buffer but it seemed to either take a long time or not switch to 1080p(at the time) I don't have wifi so I can't test that :/

Sent from my LG G3.

I will have to test on LTE later. Having issues with my phone not receiving text right now. I switched my number over to my old S3 and it works fine receiving text. Might have to get a new phone.

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the Camera widget on the Lock Screen (Lock Screen widgets are off)?  I just updated to ZV6 and it appeared.  I really am not a big fan of it, due to with my G2 it was constantly opening while my phone was in my pocket.

Are there any others that haven't got the ZV6 update yet?

Patience is not one of my strong suits.

I haven't gotten it yet. I'm sure the rest of us will get it pushed, in due time.

So a question....

I screwed up and took the update (i am rooted) and so i lost root.....

went back and down graded...lost everything...due to a complete reset.....also had wifi calling issue, which i went back and did a ##rtn# on it...  pretty much resetting it again....

SO now when my phones screen goes off, after about 30 secs, it drops wifi and reverts back to network...when i wake my phone it kicks back to wifi.....but in stand by i now lose connectivity to streaming music etc...

anyone know why, and where i might go to fix it????

So a question....

I screwed up and took the update (i am rooted) and so i lost root.....

went back and down graded...lost everything...due to a complete reset.....also had wifi calling issue, which i went back and did a ##rtn# on it...  pretty much resetting it again....

SO now when my phones screen goes off, after about 30 secs, it drops wifi and reverts back to network...when i wake my phone it kicks back to wifi.....but in stand by i now lose connectivity to streaming music etc...

anyone know why, and where i might go to fix it????

I'm on a Nexus 6, but I'm assuming you just have the setting for turn off Wi-Fi during sleep enabled.  It is under Wi-Fi, then settings advanced Wi-Fi, Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep (should be set to always).

Hope that helps.

I'm on a Nexus 6, but I'm assuming you just have the setting for turn off Wi-Fi during sleep enabled.  It is under Wi-Fi, then settings advanced Wi-Fi, Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep (should be set to always).

Hope that helps.

yup i think that was it.....geeze i feel like an idiot.....thought advanced wifi was something else other then settings  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

• Like 1

So, I am having a dilemma, and I must be the only one, because I can't find anything on the subject. I cannot for the life of me, take a screenshot without the damn volume bar in it. I have gotten it to work a couple times, but just dumb luck. I don't know if it's just Fred Flintstone fingers or what.

Does anyone else have trouble? Or have a better way to do it?

sorry if this has been discussed, I didn't see anything.

So, I am having a dilemma, and I must be the only one, because I can't find anything on the subject. I cannot for the life of me, take a screenshot without the damn volume bar in it. I have gotten it to work a couple times, but just dumb luck. I don't know if it's just Fred Flintstone fingers or what.

Does anyone else have trouble? Or have a better way to do it?

sorry if this has been discussed, I didn't see anything.

You have to press power button and volume down at the same exact time, is a little harder because the buttons are next to each other and is not an issue is just takes practice b4fef4bb133be0cdf326e1fdedd9d9a6.jpg