LuisBOSS302

Its only been happening since tuesday i noticed the phone was always hot than found the messenger app to be the problem earlier i lost 22 percent in 2 hours with no use!!

I may reinstall it after they (hopefully) release an update to fix it. If you look at the most recent reviews in the Play Store you can see that it's a fairly widespread issue.

Any one else notice a bad battery drain from the facebook messenger app???

Also being reported in various places with the Samsung S5 update.

Lollipop ZV8 TOT available now - http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-lg-g3/development/stock-sprint-lg-g3-ls990-zv8-tot-ota-t3030327/

I've also linked to some loose partition images (minus system.img) 

roms should start flowing this weekend. 

as for why it takes domestic carriers "so long" to release Lollipop vs intl/korea... the first 4-5 Lollipop updates they had were quite buggy... plus they're all built on 5.0.  The domestic carriers have waited to get rid of the most obvious and annoying bugs that intl/kor users have had to deal with... and bonus.. US carriers see 5.0.1 first. Now I am not saying ZV8 is 100% bug-free and perfect... but there'd be many more complaints if they rushed to push L. 

• Like 7

Sweet . I installed Lollipop last night.  Working great so far. Only issue I had was losing mobile data after enabling wifi calling. I had to do the keypad re provision code to get it back.   Might be worth doing after you install this image anyway. 

Just got the OTA update to 5.0. Playing with it now.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Did you do any app manipulation or did it just pop up? I cannot get mine to go.