Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I get similar speeds in Long Island

In my opinion, Long Island speeds have never really been painfully slow like in the city. Manhattan has decent speeds in my opinion too. In Brooklyn, my speeds in my old neighborhood were around 1kbps now, it is around 700kbps-1.8Mbps with a 70ms ping.

In my opinion, Long Island speeds have never really been painfully slow like in the city. Manhattan has decent speeds in my opinion too. In Brooklyn, my speeds in my old neighborhood were around 1kbps now, it is around 700kbps-1.8Mbps with a 70ms ping.

Depends on the location, some parts of Long Island are just as bad as anywhere else. Most of the highest pings I've seen (1000ms and higher) have been on Long Island.

I think by summer, we should have some what of a decent LTE coverage in NYC. If earlier, even better. I can't wait to taste LTE on a consistent basis.

Yeah I can't wait to be able to unlock my iPhone & see those 3 letters LTE <3 love it , when I see it in my area im gonna jump up & down. So glad Sprint has unlimited , otherwise I run through my data every month lol.

I never saw 2mb this is an improvement. e5agepy8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thats great , in my area I get around 0.50mbps to 1.00mbps now use to be 0.10 lmao. Sprint is really steping up can't wait till they finish the full Network Vision 3G/4G plan.

• Like 1

Depends on the location, some parts of Long Island are just as bad as anywhere else. Most of the highest pings I've seen (1000ms and higher) have been on Long Island.

Woof. I've never.. ever.. had such poor speeds and/or ping on Long Island.

Long Island is huge, everyone's experience will vary. Speaking in general, Long Island does fair a bit better than the boroughs in my experience, but service isn't uniform across entire markets. Some places I frequent in Suffolk County tend to be just as bad as what I get at home in Queens, which is nothing at times.

Long Island is huge, everyone's experience will vary. Speaking in general, Long Island does fair a bit better than the boroughs in my experience, but service isn't uniform across entire markets. Some places I frequent in Suffolk County tend to be just as bad as what I get at home in Queens, which is nothing at times.

Oh, I know. I have family that lives in Suffolk that I see very often. I live in Nassau now and not one issue, yet. Either way, I'm excited for what's to come this year for us New Yorkers.

Looks like they just added an LTE tower very very near me..Off Grand Concourse and 177st...Im getting -80dBm indoors 15mb down+ and 5mb+ up! and my voice reception got awesome!

I wonder if I can pick some off from the 4 train. That LTE needs to show love at 161st and Gerard. Lol

Yeahh the worst ping i've ever had on Long Island was 500 , & I haven't seen that in a good minute .

• Like 1

3G Speeds in my house & there pretty consistant, the bottom ones are my wifi speeds lml pretty fast , I have Verizon Fios TV, WIFI, & Phone

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Camera%20Uploads/2013-01-29%2001.56.15.png?w=AABKrt1ZZO9SQhj9AWq0JmpTmmnwyIBY564k1HwC7u_aqw

3G Speeds in my house & there pretty consistant, the bottom ones are my wifi speeds lml pretty fast , I have Verizon Fios TV, WIFI, & Phone

https://dl-web.dropb...Y564k1HwC7u_aqw

How are you sharing the link? Because it looks like this link is inaccessible, are you using the share link option? here is the link to the instructions.. https://www.dropbox.com/help/167/en on the top just select the corresponding platform (iphone, ipad etc..)

How are you sharing the link? Because it looks like this link is inaccessible, are you using the share link option? here is the link to the instructions.. https://www.dropbox.com/help/167/en on the top just select the corresponding platform (iphone, ipad etc..)

Wait you can't see the picture ?

No. I don't think you have the folder set to public so we can see.

3G Speeds in my house & there pretty consistant, the bottom ones are my wifi speeds lml pretty fast , I have Verizon Fios TV, WIFI, & Phone.

Try This Link .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwdnqt6njqe6sd4/2013-01-29%2001.56.15.png

Edited by IsaiahL