Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Looks like the Canada add on for International roaming is being delayed. A new add date is not yet available.

Boo! Now we need a dislike button just for that post. I sure hope it won't be delayed too long.

• Like 3

Fort Wayne. That is not a really big city. We used to have a member from there named Rukin1. He was banned. Do you know him? That would be crazy, lol.

AJ

That's a shame! I guess that's what happens when this site is advertised in Fort Wayne and Fort Wayne(Sprint) related inquires.. Pop of 275k+ I mite know the guy!

The better question is, is awsum gam3r Rukin1, considering zip code 46808 is Fort Wayne.  Hmm...

That's precisely what AJ was saying.

I know, I was being bold.  :P

Literally

:P

^ The ones kids that would tell on you for nothing at lunch. lol

That's a shame! I guess that's what happens when this site is advertised in Fort Wayne and Fort Wayne(Sprint) related inquires.. Pop of 275k+ I mite know the guy!

^ The ones kids that would tell on you for nothing at lunch. lol

Hmmm.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

S4GRU should have its own monitor and qualify as "other social media". :)

S4GRU's own monitor?  Maybe call it Jub-Jub?

Varanus_timorensis.jpg

AJ

• Like 3

S4GRU's own monitor? Maybe call it Jub-Jub?

Varanus_timorensis.jpg

AJ

"That's fantastic!"

Oh, how I miss Phil Hartman.

Using Moto X² on Tapatalk

• Like 1

What are the chances of a reorg of 2.5 by fcc into Tdd, fdd?

Pipe + Dream = Zero

So, you and Neal can give it up.

AJ

• Like 1

I really hope Sprint doesn't sell their spectrum, but rather use it. I've been hearing all the talk about the financial losses today, but if Sprint keeps the spectrum, use it to work on improving the network and such, they'll improve financially without needing to sell the spectrum and then can use the spectrum to further enhance the network, which in turn, will help not only their network quality, but ratings/public perception, and finances as well.

• Like 5

Bye said that Sprint is not disclosing how many POPs it is covering with 2.5 GHz LTE or how many it plans to cover by year-end.

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-hints-upcoming-network-densification-strategy-using-25-ghz-spectrum/2015-05-05?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

My interpretation: only significant markets will get spark by EoY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My interpretation: only significant markets will get spark by EoY.

My interpretation: focusing on hotspot deployments at sites needing the most capacity does not make for an exciting POP count to market or promote.

POP's are only going to be useful in places where you blanket the whole market. Since there will be few places where Sprint will have wall to wall coverage of B41, you can expect Sprint to avoid giving out POP numbers for B41 for some time.

My interpretation: focusing on hotspot deployments at sites needing the most capacity does not make for an exciting POP count to market or promote.

POP's are only going to be useful in places where you blanket the whole market. Since there will be few places where Sprint will have wall to wall coverage of B41, you can expect Sprint to avoid giving out POP numbers for B41 for some time.

I thought 2.5 was an easy install. Why isn't it going faster?