Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Mine matches the one on the right. I never noticed it until I read it here. THANKS GUYS! haha

How couldn't you notice that before lol?  It looks wayyyy too off.

Anyways, how long have you had yours?  Any fact to the statement that the glue will dry in a certain amount of time?

Just took a look at my N5 and mine has that yellowish tint too. I actually don't mind it really since I use a program called Lux that turns my screen yellowish (warm). I can understand that others might not like it and rather have their screen display more natural (cool) colors.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 HD.

I've been doing my best to read through and search the thread, but can't find something that has probably been discussed already. What band priority settings are you all using? I enabled all the bands already but don't have a firm grasp on the priority relationship determined by 1 or 0. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been doing my best to read through and search the thread, but can't find something that has probably been discussed already. What band priority settings are you all using? I enabled all the bands already but don't have a firm grasp on the priority relationship determined by 1 or 0. Thanks in advance.

I have mine set to band 25 - 0, band 26 - 0, band 41 -1. Which reads out band 41 - 1, band 25 -2, band 26 - 3.

41 for speed. 25 coverage. 26 in building penetration.

I have mine set to band 25 - 0, band 26 - 0, band 41 -1. Which reads out band 41 - 1, band 25 -2, band 26 - 3.

41 for speed. 25 coverage. 26 in building penetration.

I've found this screen to be wonky but I eventually got it set to B26-1, B41-2, B25-3.  Since B25 is jammed packed in a lot of places here. 

• Like 1

I've found this screen to be wonky but I eventually got it set to B26-1, B41-2, B25-3. Since B25 is jammed packed in a lot of places here.

I don't know if the nexus will even connect to other bands because I've gone by sites that I've seen getting worked on and not get a signal. I don't know if sprint is blocking connections or of the nexus is doomed until the firmware update.

Edit- band 41 sites

I don't know if the nexus will even connect to other bands because I've gone by sites that I've seen getting worked on and not get a signal. I don't know if sprint is blocking connections or of the nexus is doomed until the firmware update. Edit- band 41 sites Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I some how doubt they are going to reverse the signal decrease changes in the current firmware when it updates later.  I guess if you are in an 800 LTE area it shouldn't matter much.

• Like 1

I some how doubt they are going to reverse the signal decrease changes in the current firmware when it updates later. I guess if you are in an 800 LTE area it shouldn't matter much.

True but for now I need the best band 25 signal I can get. I would like to connect to band 41 though.

Anyways, how long have you had yours?  Any fact to the statement that the glue will dry in a certain amount of time?

I would like to know this as well. it does seem to be drying a bit on mines. Again this could just be me seeing things O.O

-Luis

I've found this screen to be wonky but I eventually got it set to B26-1, B41-2, B25-3.  Since B25 is jammed packed in a lot of places here. 

what settings did you use to get it set this way? we have no B41 in my area but B26 might be firing up soon. my coworker has this phone and want to get it set to hunt out B26 connections once they are live.

I've found this screen to be wonky but I eventually got it set to B26-1, B41-2, B25-3. Since B25 is jammed packed in a lot of places here.

how did you set that priority with only 1 or 0?

Well I think I'm going to have rma. I just played music for the first time, thought it seemed quiet so I was looking at the speakers. I placed my thumb over one speaker and the sound went away. I have a dead speaker...smh.

Trying to set my LTE priority up and Sprint won't give it to me anymore? =S Didn't someone post a way to do it without call Sprint?

Okay first, do you have your MSL?  If not, yes you do have to call Sprint to get it.  Just tell them you are an application developer and need it to access low-level variables.  (They usually don't ask questions after that).

Okay first, do you have your MSL?  If not, yes you do have to call Sprint to get it.  Just tell them you are an application developer and need it to access low-level variables.  (They usually don't ask questions after that).

Got it now! After calling and calling got someone who didn't even ask me why. The other said its because I was under contract and that its a policy that's been going on for over 4 years.

• Like 1

Ive had since 2 days before thanksgiving.  I also have a black wallpaper right now so that may have taken it away

Got it now! After calling and calling got someone who didn't even ask me why. The other said its because I was under contract and that its a policy that's been going on for over 4 years.

It's pretty easy to get your MSL via chat as well. Occasionally you do have to try more than once, but if you go through the chat link inside of your account page, they give it right away. It should be enough to just say you would like it to keep in your records.

It's pretty easy to get your MSL via chat as well. Occasionally you do have to try more than once, but if you go through the chat link inside of your account page, they give it right away. It should be enough to just say you would like it to keep in your records.

I've always go that route without any problems, but today all the sudden they no longer have access to that information and want you to call tech support, which they even said they won't give it out. Might be a hit and miss now with some reps, some might not have read the memo yet? But who knows....

Also if you activate a sprint phone online they give you the msl on the confirmation page so in the future remember to write it down if you go that route

Only if they activation goes right. Last three times (two Nexus phones and a G4) they wanted me to open chat, so no way of getting it.