Network Vision/LTE - Milwaukee Market (including Madison)

sajanisch

New to posting here... long time reader.

4G LTE at Woodmans in Menomonee Falls!

Bradley and 124th Street.

Couldn't believe it!

Speed test: 3500kbps  down and 626kbps up

Samsung S4

• Like 2

New to posting here... long time reader.

4G LTE at Woodmans in Menomonee Falls!

Bradley and 124th Street.

Couldn't believe it!

Speed test: 3500kbps  down and 626kbps up

Samsung S4

Were you inside Woodmans when you got the signal?!

Wow, just checked out Sensorly. Talk about coming through in the clutch! 4G at Summerfest! Things seem to be picking up quickly. Now i just need Aug 7th to come sooner so i can pickup my 800LTE Optimus G2. 

Congrats Milwaukee on getting LTE within city limits. you now have more coverage than Madison has, even though  our sites were accepted before yours. Towns surrounding Madison have good lte coverage. It's like Madison is like the island from the movie Escape from LA. Sprint is afraid to go there. lol

Just watch, those who have Sprint LTE will get the best coverage at Summerfest :)

One thing I liked about having a Wimax phone in the past..  you could get a 4G Wimax signal at Miller Park from the tower near the airport.  I was able to get data while others struggled.

Now Sprint, next obvious should be Miller Park!

Hopefully the accepted sites map will be updated again soon.  It seems we are finding the towers (Summerfest area, Hartland area) before the map is updated.

Congrats Milwaukee on getting LTE within city limits. you now have more coverage than Madison has, even though  our sites were accepted before yours. Towns surrounding Madison have good lte coverage. It's like Madison is like the island from the movie Escape from LA. Sprint is afraid to go there.

Madison has always been an island.  An island I love.  :)

• Like 2

I couldn't get any 4G around the Summerfest grounds, even though I updated everything, toggled airplane mode, and turned off and and on my phone.  I did get 2211 down and 581 up with a ping of 131ms, which is much better than it is by my house. 

Calvin200 which phone do you have? I tried to get LTE on 94 and had no luck. I have the EVO.

Yep, Evo LTE.  That's why I toggled and did everything I did.  I ran the tests between 430 and 5 today.  It didn't show 3G until I ran the tests, it just showed the bars. I was expecting 4G to pop up at any second.  

Yea I had many issues connecting to LTE when I was in Tampa too. when I was running the LTE discovery app today on 94 I also had 30 seconds Of an unknown network and it did not show 3G or 4G.

I'm so happy to have Milwaukee to start coming online. Many of you don't even begin to know how much I have endured from Milwaukeeans since the creation of S4GRU. In WiMax and LTE Deployments. I'm happy for you guys, and glad the death threats will finally end. But at least I didn't get actual bombs in the mail like the Detroiters. :lol:

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 4