Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Strong LTE 17th and 3rd Ave 10mb down...Looks like it is finally coming downtown....

You mean downtown Manhattan???????????????????? YES!!!!! Can't come soon enough. Now just need it to come even more downtown... all the way down...

You mean downtown Manhattan???????????????????? YES!!!!! Can't come soon enough. Now just need it to come even more downtown... all the way down...

Yup Sprint is definitely trying to meet there deadline which from the rumors i've heard , they NYC to have Sprint LTE by the end of March I think they could make it happen at the speed their moving at.

Sitting in the car at the corner of east 9th and 3rd Ave coincidentally. Started reading forums. Didnt even realize I had 4g. Duh! 3.6 down. 0.6 up. Sensorly started.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They should make a firealarm go off when we get 4G. Lol

They should make a firealarm go off when we get 4G. Lol

Tasker on my phone makes my phone go nuts, vibrate, and even texts me when 4g hits my phone. Cool app.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 1

Tasker on my phone makes my phone go nuts, vibrate, and even texts me when 4g hits my phone. Cool app.

Sent from my little Note2

hahah!! Cool! Ima try that out! Thanks!

absolutely no 3G improvement up here and LTE is still confined to a strip of Broadway and very tempermental

rapidly losing patience

also, very curious who mapped 4G on sensorly for the Henry Hudson and Riverside between here and the bridge since the likelihood of getting LTE in those areas is a total crap shoot

Edited by Morningside78

absolutely no 3G improvement up here and LTE is still confined to a strip of Broadway and very tempermental

rapidly losing patience

also, very curious who mapped 4G on sensorly for the Henry Hudson and Riverside between here and the bridge since the likelihood of getting LTE in those areas is a total crap shoot

3G on the Henry Hudson is improved greatly!!

when?

Tomorrow afternoon into Saturday morning. Plenty of snow, wind gusts 40 to 60mph. NYC could see 8-16" of snow in places. Hardest hit will be east Mass., Boston area and north, where some places could see 2-3 feet, or more.

Turn on any news channel and you'll see wall-to-wall coverage for the next 48 hours probably.

• Like 1

Tomorrow afternoon into Saturday morning. Plenty of snow, wind gusts 40 to 60mph. NYC could see 8-16" of snow in places. Hardest hit will be east Mass., Boston area and north, where some places could see 2-3 feet, or more.

Turn on any news channel and you'll see wall-to-wall coverage for the next 48 hours probably.

thanks