Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Another fast one at home! Check out that upload!

http://db.tt/4okHnkLm

OMG thats great , & you didn't even have all ur bars it'd be awesome if if could go up to 3up & 2 down , at that point Sprints 3G would be better than Verizon's cause their 3G is bunz

According to Sensorly, LTE has been mapped up to a block from where I love but I don't connect and neither does my father's Note 2. My guess is someone got the signal and kept it for a long while but the signal is too weak for my phone to pick up on it from this far away.
Have you tried your device in 4G LTE only mode?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I use tinypic.com it works better we don't need an account .

Its easier for me since I already have my dropbox setup , I just upload the picture & post the link although I do wish I could embed fhe image so you guys don't have to click the link the picture is automatically there.

Its easier for me since I already have my dropbox setup , I just upload the picture & post the link although I do wish I could embed fhe image so you guys don't have to click the link the picture is automatically there.

You can. Just upload your image to your public folder, then copy the public link and embed into your post like you would any other image.

You can. Just upload your image to your public folder, then copy the public link and embed into your post like you would any other image.

Extraaaaaaa , lmao , i just like to post the comment & be done with it . Thanks for the advice thoo

deqyvebu.jpg

This is the only reason I'm not upset about 4G going in and out.

If 4G is faster for you, and you have no WiFi available, you can firce your phone into 4G LTE only mode.

If 4G is faster for you, and you have no WiFi available, you can firce your phone into 4G LTE only mode.

I have the galaxy. How do I force it in 4g mode only?

I have the galaxy. How do I force it in 4g mode only?

You have to get an app called "Get My MSL" before opening the app, go to your dialpad and enter ##702146# then run the app. After you have your MSL# go to the dialer and type in ##DATA# and go to Edit and enter your MSL then go to Others and then into HDR/1X Selection and pick LTE Only mode and save.

P.S. You might not be able to make phone calls/text when in LTE only mode. But you can always revert. Thanks

• Like 1

You have to get an app called "Get My MSL" before opening the app, go to your dialpad and enter ##702146# then run the app. After you have your MSL# go to the dialer and type in ##DATA# and go to Edit and enter your MSL then go to Others and then into HDR/1X Selection and pick LTE Only mode and save.

P.S. You might not be able to make phone calls/text when in LTE only mode. But you can always revert. Thanks

Thanks will check it out now

• Like 1

I'm impressed, the whole Washington heights seems like is lte covered. About 4 towers have been built in the last week and a half.

1360086654163.jpg

I did a lot of inwood this past week. Was pleasantly surprised I got a lot of coverage indoors uptown. My mom's place had horrible 3g. Now I get decent lte there.

I was by the projects(138th/Bronx), and decided to do a speed test. I kept getting this odd result on the middle of the street:

367399309.png

My joked that's its because most people are probably facetime-ing inappropriate material. I also notice most of the area seems unmapped. I try to do it next time I take my girlfriend to the area( she gets her nails done there, because it normally costs her $70 by where she lives, but $30 there).

Edited by JacobSDN1