Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Very frustrating when you really need data but you are connected to very weak 4g and get no coverage at all. Cant complain since there is always a smile when I see 4g sign but sometimes it is annoying.

Turn off your 4g.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 2

How many bars of service? It could be coming from flushing also

maybe it is from flushing but it is odd to have 4g signal when i didn't have it any other day. download speed was around 5mbps and ping was awesome. i didn't have to chance to check the signal strength but it was actually usable 4g. maybe because i was above the ground level.

• Like 1

deqyvebu.jpg

This is the only reason I'm not upset about 4G going in and out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thats the best 3G connection i've seen on Sprint thus far , the closest i've ever gotten to that was 1.91 down , & .90up if Sprint had that kinda 3G everywhere people would be alot more happy .

• Like 2

Thats the best 3G connection i've seen on Sprint thus far , the closest i've ever gotten to that was 1.91 down , & .90up if Sprint had that kinda 3G everywhere people would be alot more happy .

Probably the best of all the major carriers. Everyone I know on VZW doesn't get remotely close to those kinds of numbers on 3G.

Probably the best of all the major carriers. Everyone I know on VZW doesn't get remotely close to those kinds of numbers on 3G.

Yeah Verizon 3G sucks everyone only goes to Verizon to get their amazing LTE speeds , AT&T 3G or HSPA+ is okay I think out of the 3 companies AT&T has the best 3G out of all the carriers . After Sprint complete's the NV project I think they'll have the second best 3G as for LTE we will see when it's fully developed, but from the looks of it every carrier has the same kinda LTE speeds average for the carriers would be id say around 30-40down & 20-30up

Edited by IsaiahL

I must say that I am surprised that NYC had 81 updates today. First time I see a number like that. I guess Sprint really is pushing to launch NYC soon. They still have a lot of 3G updated towers and very few 4G towers, except in the bronx but that is fine with me since I have the 4S and I cant upgrade to the iPhone 5 till July for LTE speeds but I have been having much better 3G speeds around NYC. Can't wait till my tower is updated.

I must say that I am surprised that NYC had 81 updates today. First time I see a number like that. I guess Sprint really is pushing to launch NYC soon. They still have a lot of 3G updated towers and very few 4G towers, except in the bronx but that is fine with me since I have the 4S and I cant upgrade to the iPhone 5 till July for LTE speeds but I have been having much better 3G speeds around NYC. Can't wait till my tower is updated.

How do you know the numbers of updates for today?

I've gotten similar 3g speeds uptown but at like 3am. Those speeds at 5pm are incredible.

I've gotten similar 3g speeds uptown but at like 3am. Those speeds at 5pm are incredible.

Yeah when I got that speed is was like 2am best speed's i've ever gotten it was amazing .

I'm getting this box with a little o next to the sprint bars. it's literally in most places in brooklyn and then it finally goes to 3G.

Never was like that before.

http://i49.tinypic.com/295xv2r.jpg

That's happening to me all day today as well in downtown Manhattan. Hopefully it means NV and LTE soon!!!!