halcyoncmdr

Current Sprint PRLs

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I can download the latest Sprint PRL?  I have to manually update mine, and finding PRL archives seems next to impossible these days.

2 hours ago, stevedensmore said:

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I can download the latest Sprint PRL?  I have to manually update mine, and finding PRL archives seems next to impossible these days.

You'l need someone to capture it for you, why can't you update automatically?

On 9/12/2017 at 9:19 AM, jefbal99 said:

You'l need someone to capture it for you, why can't you update automatically?

Because my phone is rooted and debloated.

• Like 1

New PRL is out now at 55066 

• Like 2

Phone updated to 55067.

Weird my phone was saying 56066, updated the prl and now it's showing 55067.

• Like 1

Mine did the same... wonder if they combined the corporate and personal PRLs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I noticed that on my Pixel as well.. curious, but it probably doesn't mean much.

-Mike

New prl is out 55068 on iOS 11.x.x

• Like 1

New PRL is out 55069 for IOS 11.3

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By juanvaldez
      iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2. Carrier "Sprint 16" and PRL 51101.

In the past I have been able to use the method of replacing carrier.prl in the sprint_lte_us carrier bundle folder, use the PRL push flag in carrier.plist, and with a few reboots I could get full time verizon 3g roaming with "prl 00001." 

I am now visiting Alaska and am stuck on PRL 51101 with "extended" coverage and  1x data. I have tried every PRL I can find (11114, 11119, 53135, 00001) and I seem not to make any difference. After making the prl changes and after the last reboot I am stuck at no service. When checking phone info it will still say 51101.

I have to restore a backup of the sprint_lte_us carrier bundle folder and then things will work again after a reboot.

Any ideas? WIll the PRL update only work if there is native Sprint service around to start with? 

When things are working with 51101 @ 1x speeds on "extended" I can do the ##update# and it say success.

Any help appreciated, would just like 3g data while traveling.
    • By MacinJosh
      Today PRL 51095 was pushed to iPhone 5 on Sprint. Anyone with a LTE world phone also get the same PRL file?

Not sure what is different yet. If I knew how to extract the PRL from my phone I would gladly send the file to digiblur for analysis.
    • By serqion
      Does anyone in the area where Sprint released their LTE coverage has the PRL from the iPhone 4s? If so, how has the speed increased? If it's a lot better, please upload the PRL so I can try it out.

Thanks
    • By kckid
      Recieved new PRL 25005 today, Had to do a manual update to get it..
      What tool does one use to see the differences?
    • By kckid
      I received a service update on my EVO 4G LTE phone on June 1st at about noon CDT. It said PRL updated. PRL version is 25004. Did anyone else receive this update?
    • I'm saying that, given that LTE can do so already, doing so with 5G should be a cakewalk.
    • So what your saying is that 5G technology can replace some of this at a reasonable price?
    • Chocolate Cake

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Satellite is less outdated than you think. ViaSat has 100 Mbps plans, albeit with a 150 GB soft cap. 50 Mbps is available for a relatively reasonable price, depending on area. Of course, there's still the speed-of-light problem. With that said, 25/3 with a 160GB cap, particularly if it's a soft cap, for like $60/mo,, would be straightforward to sling via 2.5 GHz 5G, and if advertised at all would give Sprint probablh 80% market share in anywhere that can't get cable or fiber. The number of places that can hit those speeds over DSL that can't get cable or fiber is low enough that you don't really have to worry about those folks (basically only rural telephone companies/co-ops do that).
    • Guess I'll be going back to Pixel-land for my next phone: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-24/andy-rubin-s-phone-maker-essential-is-said-to-consider-sale