Sign in to follow this  
kckid

PRL 25005

Recieved new PRL 25005 today, Had to do a manual update to get it..

What tool does one use to see the differences?

Manually updated to 60690 on my og epic.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Manually updated my Evo 3D to 21090.

My phone auto updated to the 25005 by itself today.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Manual update on my GNEX brought me to 25005.

Updated to 05 from 04.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Ever since I updated to 60690, I've been having problems with not receiving calls, texts sending multiple times, missing parts of sent texts and even not being able to connect to known wifi networks. Is anyone aware of how to revert back to 60687 on the iPhone 4?

Ever since I updated to 60690, I've been having problems with not receiving calls, texts sending multiple times, missing parts of sent texts and even not being able to connect to known wifi networks. Is anyone aware of how to revert back to 60687 on the iPhone 4?

What SID is your area?

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Recieved new PRL 25005 today, Had to do a manual update to get it..

What tool does one use to see the differences?

www.batonrougebroadband.info

Www.batonrougebroadband.info

Thanks for the info..

www.batonrougebroadband.info

In looking at the wonderful analysis at batonrougebroadband.info, I see 800 1x Support now in PRL 25005 for both Chicago and DFW now. It makes me wonder if we will start seeing some 800 sites start popping up in the NV Sites Complete thread soon.

Robert

• Like 2

OR03XC124. It is 1.6 mi from my house.

No, the 4 digit system id associated with your area found in your debug screen.

In looking at the wonderful analysis at batonrougebroadband.info, I see 800 1x Support now in PRL 25005 for both Chicago and DFW now. It makes me wonder if we will start seeing some 800 sites start popping up in the NV Sites Complete thread soon.

Robert

Yep, glad to see Chicago back and the Dallas add.

One day I am going to make the analysis and changes easier to read with colors and such...one day...

• Like 2

No' date=' the 4 digit system id associated with your area found in your debug screen.[/quote']

Oh I thought you meant site ID. System ID is 5116.

Oh I thought you meant site ID. System ID is 5116.

I checked wayyyyy back. There really haven't been any changes to 5116 record in over 2 yrs, and even that one was minor that didn't even affect the channel scans. So any issues that have cropped up recently on your phone are not due to a PRL update.

• Like 1

I checked wayyyyy back. There really haven't been any changes to 5116 record in over 2 yrs' date=' and even that one was minor that didn't even affect the channel scans. So any issues that have cropped up recently on your phone are not due to a PRL update.[/quote']

Thanks for looking that up! I'm actually starting to think that my modem, router and phone don't play nicely with each other.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By EntrepreneurKid
      Given the fact that Virgin has access to Extended Coverage ever since it's Inner Circle plan still now with it's current one at least according to customer service. Shouldn't Virgin be using PRL 55070 like it was with Inner Circle or is 7080 correct? I feel like there's an issue that isn't being paid attention too. Does PRL 7080 have the necessary stuff to make the device roam on Sprints extended partners.
    • By halcyoncmdr
      After reading some threads here in regards to PRL versions and the differences between each version on different devices, I took the time to find the listing of all current Sprint PRLs.

This includes the official changes made with each new PRL revision as well.

>

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eNgQKxdPHgua60suUeQ4E7KvtUAFPDVkpqTL2sBorNg/pubhtml

While the information this comes from is on an internal Sprint page, the information itself is not proprietary as it can all be obtained through an analysis of the PRLs loaded on every Sprint device in the wild, something members of this community have already been doing.

My hope is that by making this information easier to find, it will lead to more discussion and overall a better community.

• By juanvaldez
      iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2. Carrier "Sprint 16" and PRL 51101.

In the past I have been able to use the method of replacing carrier.prl in the sprint_lte_us carrier bundle folder, use the PRL push flag in carrier.plist, and with a few reboots I could get full time verizon 3g roaming with "prl 00001." 

I am now visiting Alaska and am stuck on PRL 51101 with "extended" coverage and  1x data. I have tried every PRL I can find (11114, 11119, 53135, 00001) and I seem not to make any difference. After making the prl changes and after the last reboot I am stuck at no service. When checking phone info it will still say 51101.

I have to restore a backup of the sprint_lte_us carrier bundle folder and then things will work again after a reboot.

Any ideas? WIll the PRL update only work if there is native Sprint service around to start with? 

When things are working with 51101 @ 1x speeds on "extended" I can do the ##update# and it say success.

Any help appreciated, would just like 3g data while traveling.
    • By Calvin200
      My Evo LTE does not get 3G without having the upper back cover of the phone off.   How does that work?
    • By Terrell352
      One of my two contracts are about to end November 6 and the other in May. I have three options and am having a really hard time deciding on the best decision so I decided to ask my S4GRU brethren for advice. Option 1 is to just keep my EVO 4G LTE until next year when all  of the new April-June phones arrive but I don't like this option because the terrible LTE reception and the fact that Sprints LTE roll out is going a little slow for my tastes. Option 2 would be "if" the Nexus 5 has Tri-band LTE I could sell my Evo for 150 if I'm lucky and pony up the rest of the money while not having to renew my contracts so if I get tired of waiting for Sprints network to come to life I can jump ship to T-mobiles pre paid $70 plan and test there network to see if its better than Sprint's network all while not taking a financial hit or I can keep the Nexus 5 as my tri band Sprint device until next years phones come out and keep both phones. Option 3 is if I get the G2 on best buy pre order for $100 with the $50 gift card which I will use to buy the quick case. I will also get the benefit of getting to keep my Evo LTE so another 2 phone benefit option is nice. Any suggestions 
    • Yeah we get higher throughput w T-mo as well, on bands 4+2 4x4 = 60Mb p/s vs 4+2+5 2x2 =55Mb p/s. I even found and authenticated band 4/66 on AT&T, MFBI too. I have had so much trouble just connecting to it, let alone getting 15Mb p/s down. rsrp is like -120, but SNR is -14. EARFCN's 66486 @10MHz and 66661 @5MHz checking in with 4x4 MIMO. Aggregated. This is a dream.
    • 4x4 MIMO is fun! / How we learn to cope w (signal)Loss. Tl;dr: Physically measuring each connection as you test to confirm is important. Double checking port number values and what command line values represent. This is one of the early things to add to the checkbox for us tinkerers as 4x4 becomes more accessible. While cleaning up in the lab, I thought of something and naturally stopped to do some more work in the lab. I figured I should clean up the wiring a little more in my test box, and make room for another board, hopefully the rb11g, failover and such. I inventoried a few jumpers and connectors and found I could be a little more efficient in my setup. I added in some sma>3'>N adapters, instead of a couple more adapters I had screwed in already that kept it shorter. I am going to use those any way when I permamount this thing and add better auxiliary antennas for 4x4 MIMO, than what I have attached now. I decided to double check my understanding of the documentation Telit provides for the LM960. Well after some reading, some at#commands as swapped 2 for 2, deciding what 0 and 1 ports on what side correlate to the first two and the last two of the 4x4 setup it, turned out I had my setup wired exactly backwards. Very inefficient, not good. I no longer have loss on my upload and is now 7x faster. I am surprised at how well my backups pulled down. I understand how useless a couple of commands were in describing what I needed. It is even more tough when using one band that is always 4x4, but I used that to my advantage as only mains Tx and Rx. I connected and tested each variation of antenna>port. Naturally my 5 footer was best, it just had to be on the mains. Wanted to document my misunderstanding so others didn't have to, especially before it goes on a roof or up a pole. I also am much happier with performance, glad my antenna is not defective and it was fun to figure it out. Gotta sweep up. Have a great night everyone.
    • I’ll ask the tread. I guess as band 26 is still being optimized could there be issues on the network? My data on the I phone xs max keeps timing out in the middle of loading stuff I’ll pull 80mbps and then next second it won’t work anymore and I have to toggle airplan mode for it to work again. I had this phone replace once already. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Running Man Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk