PRL 25005

kckid

Ever since I updated to 60690, I've been having problems with not receiving calls, texts sending multiple times, missing parts of sent texts and even not being able to connect to known wifi networks. Is anyone aware of how to revert back to 60687 on the iPhone 4?

What SID is your area?

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

www.batonrougebroadband.info

In looking at the wonderful analysis at batonrougebroadband.info, I see 800 1x Support now in PRL 25005 for both Chicago and DFW now. It makes me wonder if we will start seeing some 800 sites start popping up in the NV Sites Complete thread soon.

Robert

• Like 2

In looking at the wonderful analysis at batonrougebroadband.info, I see 800 1x Support now in PRL 25005 for both Chicago and DFW now. It makes me wonder if we will start seeing some 800 sites start popping up in the NV Sites Complete thread soon.

Robert

Yep, glad to see Chicago back and the Dallas add.

One day I am going to make the analysis and changes easier to read with colors and such...one day...

• Like 2

Oh I thought you meant site ID. System ID is 5116.

I checked wayyyyy back. There really haven't been any changes to 5116 record in over 2 yrs, and even that one was minor that didn't even affect the channel scans. So any issues that have cropped up recently on your phone are not due to a PRL update.

• Like 1

I checked wayyyyy back. There really haven't been any changes to 5116 record in over 2 yrs' date=' and even that one was minor that didn't even affect the channel scans. So any issues that have cropped up recently on your phone are not due to a PRL update.[/quote']

Thanks for looking that up! I'm actually starting to think that my modem, router and phone don't play nicely with each other.