iPhone 4s PRL (those with LTE)

serqion

Does anyone in the area where Sprint released their LTE coverage has the PRL from the iPhone 4s? If so, how has the speed increased? If it's a lot better, please upload the PRL so I can try it out.

Thanks

Does anyone in the area where Sprint released their LTE coverage has the PRL from the iPhone 4s? If so, how has the speed increased? If it's a lot better, please upload the PRL so I can try it out.

Thanks

There's no LTE or 4G in any iPhone ever released. PRLs don't effect LTE or transfer rates on CDMA.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Thanks

All the current iPhones are only 3G capable. To get better data speeds you have to load a verizon PRL on your Sprint iPhone to force it to roam on Verizon and you'll get 10x faster data speed than Sprint 3G. I currently get about 3 mb/s

There's no LTE or 4G in any iPhone ever released. PRLs don't effect LTE or transfer rates on CDMA.

Not true. Load 12124 on a LTE phone and see how well your 4g works.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

PRLs don't effect LTE or transfer rates on CDMA.

PRL's don't necessarily affect transfer rates, but they can affect which towers you connect to and thus can affect transfer rates.

Edited by dedub