LuisBOSS302

Random slight subject change. Any and all reasonable suggestions appreciated.

During Sprint's G3 giveaway, I entered with both mine and my wife's email addresses and she won.

Currently I have a G3 and she has my ex-G2. Both are being paid for with Easy Pay. One reaches a year on Nov 1st.

I am sure I can sell it rather easily.

Can I give mine back on Nov 1st, or earlier, and activate the won one on my line?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

• Like 1

Random slight subject change. Any and all reasonable suggestions appreciated.

During Sprint's G3 giveaway, I entered with both mine and my wife's email addresses and she won.

Currently I have a G3 and she has my ex-G2. Both are being paid for with Easy Pay. One reaches a year on Nov 1st.

I am sure I can sell it rather easily.

Can I give mine back on Nov 1st, or earlier, and activate the won one on my line?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

Sell the G2 and keep the new G3. Take the profits from the G2 sale and pay-down the easy pay balance.

Congrats!

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I never win at those contests. As an aside to that,  I guess I get enough stuff doing the beta tests...I just signed another NDA this morning to begin a test this week on another "network" device

Where can I go to sign up for stuff like that?

Is this common to see or just a fluke? I know for a fact there is no 41 here. Only 25, it's been 25 for a year now (around August 8 of 2013 when they turned on the one tower near me..still waiting on the other 3 to get it)..

The serving cell is correct for the band 25, as that's what I get on that side of town with band 25...but I know it's impossible that there was 41. Just curious why it showed up as 41?

• Like 1

Sprint at peak times can still be a hassle around here while tmobile is smooth sailing. Sprint hates me as my home site is completely legacy and probably wont have band 41 for years. While tmobile i get 40-65mpbs at my home at all times of the day. Sprint around my home outside is 1mbps unless band 26 kicks in then it is 3-7 which is fine. Overall though tmobile wins edge of cell speed wise. A 110 signal and I still pull 15+ speeds. I wonder if they have a 10x10 or 15x15 on my site. I max out at 65mbps at 3am.

Since I picked on you about your posting on TOP of the quotes in another thread, I thought I'd give you good news about Ocala & B41.

I couldn't find the original PDF, but here's a cached copy of recent permits applied for B41 in your area.

http://goo.gl/6rwuNC

ps - Sorry off topic, but I remembered his post and had to quote it!

• Like 2

Since I picked on you about your posting on TOP of the quotes in another thread, I thought I'd give you good news about Ocala & B41.

I couldn't find the original PDF, but here's a cached copy of recent permits applied for B41 in your area.

How can I find out if there's permits for this in Jacksonville, NC or even Hubert/Sneads Ferry, NC?

Thanks man. Sprint is starting to get better and better. Still a little slow at times but band 26 optimization is picking up. What page is the permit because I can't find it.

Funny you would send this today. I thought Sprint was adding band 41 to a tower a few days ago. Turned out to be Verizon band 4 XLTE. It went live today and its fast but that tower is probably one of 3 towers that will get XLTE while all of Sprints towers will get band 41. 

How can I find out if there's permits for this in Jacksonville, NC or even Hubert/Sneads Ferry, NC?

I'm in the Columbus market.  It's really just a lot of Googling and visiting local building department websites.  Sometimes you get lucky and they have online permitting reports - other times, you are just out of luck.

• Like 2

Thanks man. Sprint is starting to get better and better. Still a little slow at times but band 26 optimization is picking up. What page is the permit because I can't find it.

Well, I swear the copy I had linked had Sprint on it a bunch of times in Ocala.  I can't seem to find it now - but trust me  I saw bunch of B41 permits in your city!  I'll have to keep searching.

Is this common to see or just a fluke? I know for a fact there is no 41 here. Only 25, it's been 25 for a year now (around August 8 of 2013 when they turned on the one tower near me..still waiting on the other 3 to get it)..

The serving cell is correct for the band 25, as that's what I get on that side of town with band 25...but I know it's impossible that there was 41. Just curious why it showed up as 41?

I had to go back and edit, my phone wouldn't let me edit, and for some reason it posted twice, once with the pic, and once without. I tried to fix it via my phone, but Tapatalk sometimes -- most times -- sucks..and has problems that they aren't addressing in updates.