LuisBOSS302

Recently picked up a G3 from Best Buy, they price matched Amazon at $50, I had the $50 credit for signing up with Best Buy earlier in the year. I just paid about $70 in taxes (when with 2 year re-up). Plus I get the extra battery and charger for free. This is has got to be the best bang for the buck right now. The G3 is a beast.

• Like 1

Recently picked up a G3 from Best Buy, they price matched Amazon at $50, I had the $50 credit for signing up with Best Buy earlier in the year. I just paid about $70 in taxes (when with 2 year re-up). Plus I get the extra battery and charger for free. This is has got to be the best bang for the buck right now. The G3 is a beast.

why did they chare you 70.i got mine the day it came out best buy had it for 100+taxes was 108.70 i had the 50 dollars rebate so i paid $58.70 . i have a rebate now i can get the phone for $5.40 only have to pay taxes on 50 dollars

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

why did they chare you 70.i got mine the day it came out best buy had it for 100+taxes was 108.70 i had the 50 dollars rebate so i paid $58.70 . i have a rebate now i can get the phone for $5.40 only have to pay taxes on 50 dollars

Maybe a state to state thing?  In Cali, they charge you the tax on the non-subsidized price.

Maybe a state to state thing? In Cali, they charge you the tax on the non-subsidized price.

oh yeah i forgot sprint did that here in NY charging the full retail tax on contract phones

Battery life has been horrible for me. Hard to cross 3.5hrs screen on

Yeah, mine isn't that great either. It is better than it was, but still not great.

Currently: 14hrs standby time, 3hrs 10mins Screen On Time - 24% left on the battery.

Hopefully LG will let me get-in on that free battery promo. It'd be nice having a spare. ;)

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine isn't that great either. It is better than it was, but still not great.

Currently: 14hrs standby time, 3hrs 10mins Screen On Time - 24% left on the battery.

Hopefully LG will let me get-in on that free battery promo. It'd be nice having a spare. ;)

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

You guys are pathetic. 

Come on! Push the envelope! 

2014-09-24%2010.30.21.png

:P

• Like 3

Does this phone ever get touched. I feel like it needs love.

All that time and no use.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Haha.

It get's used for Tapatalk and games, that's it right now. Sitting off the network, I'm using my N5 again temporarily. LTE Only mode is needed while Ericsson is messing with the network around here, finally upgrading sites, but forgetting CSFB and stuff like that. Plus turning B26 on and off all the time, sometimes with CSFB, sometimes without.

• Like 2

I was at the AT&T store tonight getting a new SIM card for my daughter's phone and I picked up the G3 for the first time. I was floored. Much nicer device than the G2. Impressed with build quality. Looks good. Feels good. Great screen. Didn't seem too large, which I was expecting from the specs.

Definitely walked away with a good impression. May make it into my museum of phones one day. But I'm looking forward to my Z30 coming from Canada in the next few days.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Broken glass...Anyone have a experience with THIS phone ?

When I broke my glass, it didn't work at all. Not in the slightest. I opted to get the insurance replacement because it was a better option than replacing the screen myself at the time. 

:( Sorry for your semi-loss. 

• Like 1

Boo to the built in screen protector [emoji35]

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Remove it and run one of your choice. That'd what I did when I had the zerolemon on my note 2 and lg g2. I have a zagg glass right now so it should work, I hope haha.

Sent from my LG G3.

When recording UHD dose the phone save the video on the micro sd card or the phones internal storage? I remember my S5 stating it had to be saved internally. Just took a quick UHD video and man it logos amazing, also how long can I record the UHD. I know some phones will stop after 5 mins due to many factors. Thanks all.

Sent from my LG G3.

To provide sauce, I posted the other day about the LG G3 battery promo, and requirements for previous buyer (prior to the promo start on 9/8). I just got an email saying that my submission has been verified and I should look for shipping conf. in the next 5 days (I have 5 days to change misspellings if needed in address, name).

I also thought the promo ended on 9/22, but saw a commercial last night on TV for the G3 battery promo...so was it extended or was the commercial just a fluke?

To provide sauce, I posted the other day about the LG G3 battery promo, and requirements for previous buyer (prior to the promo start on 9/8). I just got an email saying that my submission has been verified and I should look for shipping conf. in the next 5 days (I have 5 days to change misspellings if needed in address, name).

I also thought the promo ended on 9/22, but saw a commercial last night on TV for the G3 battery promo...so was it extended or was the commercial just a fluke?

The promotion goes until October 6.  I just purchased a G3 brand new sealed on ebay.  Waiting to receive the g3 so that I may enter the IMEI/MEID-HEX and get this going. 

EDIT:  The rules state the G3 has to be purchased from a carrier or authorized retailer.  Looks like I'm out of luck.  :(