Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Does anyone know if the LTE Discovery app work... I passed by the tower that I use when I'm home and the top row looks like it had 2 RRU's in all the panels. Speeds have been horrible since the begining of this month. A sprint rep. said that a tower near by was being upgraded anf the app states that there is actual LTE close to were I live. I know the pic is not so great but u can kind of see the boxes that extend from the top row behind the panels. By the way my phone keeps disconnecting from the 3g :(...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1369602557141.jpg

I was in the rite aid on the corner of cherry and live oak here in fontana & i saw my two bars go straight to 5 on my iphone. So i did a speed test. I got 1.67down and 1.04up. I did another one and it was 1.34down and .97up. The third speedtest was terrible it was back to the same old .06 down and .00up.

I had good 3g for like 5min but soon went away.

Hopefully this is a sign of LTE coming to southridge in fontana

Does anyone know if the LTE Discovery app work... I passed by the tower that I use when I'm home and the top row looks like it had 2 RRU's in all the panels. Speeds have been horrible since the begining of this month. A sprint rep. said that a tower near by was being upgraded anf the app states that there is actual LTE close to were I live. I know the pic is not so great but u can kind of see the boxes that extend from the top row behind the panels. By the way my phone keeps disconnecting from the 3g :(...

Answered your question here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/617-network-vision-site-map-san-diego-riversidesan-bernardino-and-las-vegas-markets/page-15

Getting great 3g here on the corner or sierra and jurupa here in fontana! I dont know how to upload pictures on here but i was getting on average 1.53down and 1.07up!

With peaks of up to 2.13down

Hopefully it stays like this and hopefully LTE is not too far away!

Getting great 3g here on the corner or sierra and jurupa here in fontana! I dont know how to upload pictures on here but i was getting on average 1.53down and 1.07up!

With peaks of up to 2.13down

Hopefully it stays like this and hopefully LTE is not too far away!

I knew that tower was getting upgraded, I saw work on it being done. I'm glad it's getting better now!

can anyone be kind enough to give updates on upgrades near Slover and Laurel? if not its fine I feel bad already just requesting but yeah

Anyone notice a complete Whiteout on the Sensorly maps or is it just me? Tried multiple browsers and it starts to display the map then switches over to completely white. If it was a weather website I would be thinking snow.

the tower at the top of Sky Canyon Dr in Murrieta went 4G yesterday for a bit.  I got it on sensorly as I left work but did not get a chance to map it out. today it is back to 3G.

Looks like the tower on the crossroads of sierra and jurupa in fontana lit up lte. Showing up on sensorly. Hopefuly it stays on because 3g speeds are terrible there. If anyone android users can map that would be helpful. Unfortunately i have an iphone so i cant-_-

Hey my area code 92506 is scheduled to be finished with network vision on july 12 2013 does that mean I will have 4g lte to ?? Or just increased speeds of 3g

Sprint's behind in most places so it will probably be longer than that.

Are you in the canyon crest area?

Well yea im down the street from there still in the 92506 but sprint said network vision will be done for my area code on july 12 2013 I called them and thats what they said so will the area get 4g

Well tomorrow is a big day since I called sprint today do to the fact that i have been on roaming all day today and service has been just unusable this month and was told that by tomorrow NV would be done on the tower I use, its been about a month now but looks like the all the work is done since when I passed by today they where all packing up and they were taking the big crane they were using for the past 4 weeks to install the new pannels with the rrus's. The rep I talked to said that LTE would be active but im not sure.:lol:

uploadfromtaptalk1371080616621.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1371080636758.jpg

Well tomorrow is a big day since I called sprint today do to the fact that i have been on roaming all day today and service has been just unusable this month and was told that by tomorrow NV would be done on the tower I use, its been about a month now but looks like the all the work is done since when I passed by today they where all packing up and they were taking the big crane they were using for the past 4 weeks to install the new pannels with the rrus's. The rep I talked to said that LTE would be active but im not sure.:lol:

would be nice if you said where this is at hahaha :D

would be nice if you said where this is at hahaha :D

Sorry about that,  the tower is RV54XC501, in Thermal, Ca. As I suspected LTE is not live but the 3g if finally usable. The ping on a speed test is half of what it was yesterday and all last month but that's because the second closes tower to me has been shut down do to some extreme repair. Ping is now at 500, which on yesterday and all last month has been from 1000-2900 with speeds from .0-.16Mbps for both (down/up)load all most all day until the clock strikes midnight. know it ranges from .9-1.9Mbps. Speeds will be better once the other tower is turned back on. 

Towers off chicago and university up to chicago amd martin luther king are having really slow 3g speeds hopefully this area is the last area to be finished in the 92506 area code because there running so slow,, anybody else has any other improvements for riverside???

Sprint is so far behind now. They told me now the finished date of nv uprgrades would be in the fall

-_- i got my iphone 5 with sprint in october of 2012 because they promised me LTE in riverside and fontana in a couple of months. Those months went by and they said spring. Spring came by and they said summer. And now they are saying fall! Really sprint?! I regret signing that 2 year contract. Once my contract is over, ATT here i come

I know this forum is not to complain and nag but this is a serious topic to talk about and needs to be said. They worked on the tower across the street from my school for a week. And that was 4 months ago. And 3g is max .40 mbps down.

I know this forum is not to complain and nag but this is a serious topic to talk about and needs to be said. They worked on the tower across the street from my school for a week. And that was 4 months ago. And 3g is max .40 mbps down.

problem is you listened to the SALESMAN.

In order for you to know when our market will be launched is a site like this and thats why you're here.. Even if it was a sprint operator they dont know about any of it untill its "officialy launched". Donate and become a sponsor and you can get alot of information to where our market is at. The way i see it the market is coming along nicely, wont say more due to the rules here, so why not become a sponsor and find out?

Yea sprint is really behind in riverside what I dont get is why are they going so slow for the most populated counties??? Riverside county is one of the top most populated counties in the whole united states of america they shouldve got a list of the top most populated counties in america then put full network vision and 4g lte riverside would be in the top most populated counties since 2011 they beem working on network vision it is niw 2013 and the most populated countys aremt done yet riverside should have been a priority city to because its in the top 100 most populated cities as of 2010 riverside has a population of over 300, 000 like wtf?? Its not as much as l.a but still

Yea sprint is really behind in riverside what I dont get is why are they going so slow for the most populated counties??? Riverside county is one of the top most populated counties in the whole united states of america they shouldve got a list of the top most populated counties in america then put full network vision and 4g lte riverside would be in the top most populated counties since 2011 they beem working on network vision it is niw 2013 and the most populated countys aremt done yet riverside should have been a priority city to because its in the top 100 most populated cities as of 2010 riverside has a population of over 300, 000 like wtf?? Its not as much as l.a but still

Permitting is the key to all your woes. It takes time, anywhere from 2 days to 2 months or more to get a permit passed thru the Building department. I've seen some permits take a year or more. Patience is the key to all this. Sprint is working as fast as they can, but some cities are such a pain to get permits through, it just isn't funny.