Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

The tower near the crossroads of limonite and camino real here in riverside looks like the 3g has been upgraded! Im get 1-2mb down and about 1mb up! But i dont know if this tower is getting LTE . Hopefully it does

yeah!

Yah 3g use to be good there. I use to get about 1.5mb down and now the highest is .20mb down. Hopefully the tower across the street from the stater bros gets LTE . The LTE down sierra by target and that shooping center is pretty good for 1-3 bars. I got on average about 5mb down

Yah 3g use to be good there. I use to get about 1.5mb down and now the highest is .20mb down. Hopefully the tower across the street from the stater bros gets LTE . The LTE down sierra by target and that shooping center is pretty good for 1-3 bars. I got on average about 5mb down

yeah well I don't think I was on sprint long enough to enjoy when it used to be that good. I do remember though getting an LTE signal in jacks across that tower at the water park for like two days, but it never worked. and I'm not too sure if it was sprint but I did see a tower getting worked on. but the data all around this area is pretty bad.

yeah well I don't think I was on sprint long enough to enjoy when it used to be that good. I do remember though getting an LTE signal in jacks across that tower at the water park for like two days, but it never worked. and I'm not too sure if it was sprint but I did see a tower getting worked on. but the data all around this area is pretty bad.

Yah same here in the southridge area near rite aid and rio ranch. Its super slow i get the little circle more than i get the 3g symbol. Hopefully LTE reaches this far.

Yah same here in the southridge area near rite aid and rio ranch. Its super slow i get the little circle more than i get the 3g symbol. Hopefully LTE reaches this far.

same, it's nothing but 1x towers out here and they're all bad, .30 down if you're even lucky to get a good signal. and towers near Bloomington high don't have enough strength to pierce through their buildings.

same, it's nothing but 1x towers out here and they're all bad, .30 down if you're even lucky to get a good signal. and towers near Bloomington high don't have enough strength to pierce through their buildings.

Yah i was in the target on sierra and the LTE could peirce through. But once i stepped out into the parking lot it turned back on. So hopefully it gets better. Its still in the pre launch stage so it should get better

I'm not sure if it's just because of my signal app that allows jailbroken iPhones see their cellular tower information but everytime I check it says the current cell is CDMA 1x but all the neighboring cells are evdo. Does any iPhone tech-y know anything about this?

I'm not sure if it's just because of my signal app that allows jailbroken iPhones see their cellular tower information but everytime I check it says the current cell is CDMA 1x but all the neighboring cells are evdo. Does any iPhone tech-y know anything about this?

At the bottom of the list is the current serving cell for EVDO and/or LTE depending on what technology you are on. I wish Planetbeing hadn't done it that way, but he did., but I sure do love Signal 2, especially since my Field Test 1x field won't fully load.

4g st Victoria gardens.

Map it on sensorly if u can.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

So my speeds have been slow for about 5 days and finally decided to call Sprint due to the fact that I wasn't the only one in the area that noticed this. To my surprise the person helping me out told me that my tower is being updated with NV and that it should all be better by May 18 :lol: ..... Speeds have always been good for me, so I can't wait to see how much better they will be since I'm in a rural area :D

So my speeds have been slow for about 5 days and finally decided to call Sprint due to the fact that I wasn't the only one in the area that noticed this. To my surprise the person helping me out told me that my tower is being updated with NV and that it should all be better by May 18 :lol: ..... Speeds have always been good for me, so I can't wait to see how much better they will be since I'm in a rural area :D

where at exactly?

because around bloomington high my data lately has been absolutely unusable, when I tried loading a page my iPhone would tell me that it isn't connected to the Internet.

At the bottom of the list is the current serving cell for EVDO and/or LTE depending on what technology you are on. I wish Planetbeing hadn't done it that way, but he did., but I sure do love Signal 2, especially since my Field Test 1x field won't fully load.

and ohhh okay I get it now. So in the app it displays two cells your connected to, the serving and the last "neighboring cell" that states "serving"? that's kinda odd but, I guess I'm connected to an EV-DO tower currently but it is slow...

do you have any idea how to determine if it's NV in this app?

sorry to bother you about this, but thanks for the info! thanks to everyone in this thread contributing haha

where at exactly?

because around bloomington high my data lately has been absolutely unusable, when I tried loading a page my iPhone would tell me that it isn't connected to the Internet.

and ohhh okay I get it now. So in the app it displays two cells your connected to, the serving and the last "neighboring cell" that states "serving"? that's kinda odd but, I guess I'm connected to an EV-DO tower currently but it is slow...

do you have any idea how to determine if it's NV in this app?

sorry to bother you about this, but thanks for the info! thanks to everyone in this thread contributing haha

I don't know of any way to determine NV sites using that app. Sorry.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2