Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Yup, few upgrades during the weekend.

I encourage you to become a sponsor and to get notifications when new sites are accepted in your area.

Thanks but unfortunately i dont have the money for a sponsor.

I would donate whatever you can and whatever you feel is appropriate. They give better CS here than any corp could. Until you donate check out the sensorly thread they are usually only a few days behind the sponsor section but it still won't show exact towers.. Our suffering should be over soon.. *fingers crossed

I would donate whatever you can and whatever you feel is appropriate. They give better CS here than any corp could. Until you donate check out the sensorly thread they are usually only a few days behind the sponsor section but it still won't show exact towers.. Our suffering should be over soon.. *fingers crossed
I hope so because a sprint rep. said that speed would be better by May 18 because that's when the towet that i use would be done with NV but I still have horrible speeds. Ping is always above 1500 and downloads below .20Mbs and same for up which is way lower that what I use to get which was above 1Mbs for both down and up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I hope so because a sprint rep. said that speed would be better by May 18 because that's when the towet that i use would be done with NV but I still have horrible speeds. Ping is always above 1500 and downloads below .20Mbs and same for up which is way lower that what I use to get which was above 1Mbs for both down and up.

if you guys don't mind me asking, I always wonder how or why do speeds get slower? if he was getting 1mbps down (which is obviously better than .20mbps) what made it get slower?

Yup that's the first tower I saw with full set up for LTE and great to see that it's the first to get it hope things speed up here in the Coachella Valley

• Like 1

thank you guys. do you know if it reaches Fred Waring and Monroe?

I don't think so its a small area right know, some people have mapped it on sensorly app but it would be better on desktop. If were lucky things will start to pick up. I would recommend you be a sponsor since more useful info will be available to you, it defiantly has been for me. This site gave me hope when i learned that wimax would no longer be expanded but LTE would. 

Yesterday i had a 4g lte signal from the post office near Jackson and Highway 111.  I also drove down Monroe to the 10 freeway and headed west.  My 4g lte siglnal continued until about Washington before it returned to 3g.

Has anyone done a speed test

For the LTE in Indio, Ca

• Like 1

4G LTE seems to be up and running from Coachella (Harrison & 50th) along Indio Blvd all the way into I10 and fades just past Washington in Palm Desert. I drove around with Sensorly all day. Hey I even picked up two spots of LTE in Cathedral City too, off Date Palm near Landow.

From North to South I get LTE from Shadow Hills off Jackson (42nd Ave) all the way down to 48th Avenue in Indio. From Monroe I get signal from 40th avenue down to 50th as of today. Hope that helps anyone trying to connect in the general area. It would appear there are two LTE towers that went live as farcas I can tell, possible three.

I would recommed that poeple trying to connect should reboot there phones if they wont connect at first, thats what I did, and good to see that the Coachella Valley is starting to get some much needed inprovements

I would recommed that poeple trying to connect should reboot there phones if they wont connect at first, thats what I did, and good to see that the Coachella Valley is starting to get some much needed inprovements

Or just cycle airplane mode

Or just cycle airplane mode

Depending on what phone you have, airplain mode works best on note 2 but not the photon Q sepecially since there aint many towers with LTE yet and it could still be under testing while active but rebooting works for all phones

4G LTE seems to be up and running from Coachella (Harrison & 50th) along Indio Blvd all the way into I10 and fades just past Washington in Palm Desert. I drove around with Sensorly all day. Hey I even picked up two spots of LTE in Cathedral City too, off Date Palm near Landow.

I'm in Cathedral City between Date Palm and Landau.  It's showing EVDO right now.  I usually get eHRPD so maybe they're working on it.  There are towers at Landau and Date Palm right off the freeway as well as one a bit farther south on Landau at 30th.

Edited by jazz57