Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

I don't know of any way to determine NV sites using that app. Sorry.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

ah well thanks for the info regardless!

hopefully fast speeds come my way!

can't wait for the 800 to come too, I'm tired of going on one bar and the dreaded circle icon everytime I go into a building.

where at exactly?

because around bloomington high my data lately has been absolutely unusable, when I tried loading a page my iPhone would tell me that it isn't connected to the Internet.

Same thing has been happening to me for days and I live all the way in Thermal, Ca... I would highly recommends dialing *2 on your sprint phone if it has been happening for days and also verify that the issue is not just happening on your phone because they will try to update your profile and prl before they figure out that the problem might not be your phone but the tower and who knows they might let you know your tower is also in the process of being updated with NV. Best of luck :lol:

and ohhh okay I get it now. So in the app it displays two cells your connected to, the serving and the last "neighboring cell" that states "serving"? that's kinda odd but, I guess I'm connected to an EV-DO tower currently but it is slow...

do you have any idea how to determine if it's NV in this app?

sorry to bother you about this, but thanks for the info! thanks to everyone in this thread contributing haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know if the tower on granite hill dr. In riverside california will get LTE? And also will the tower near the crossroads of camino real and jurupa rd get LTE too?

All towers will get LTE sooner or later

Southridge area still sucking. Glad I have wifi in my house to connect to. Just have to remember to reload my Starbucks card before making a run or I won't be able to d oit with the phone.

Just an FYI, picked up a bar or two of LTE in Calimesa/West Beaumont, driving on the 10 East from Calimesa Blvd. to Cherry Valley Blvd. For the past several weeks, I've had spotty coverage in Calimesa, but never as far east as the freeway, and to keep it up all the way to nearly Beaumont was pretty impressive. There's no way this could be off the tower in Yucaipa (could it?) -- does anyone else know of a new LTE tower in Calimesa?

Here in perris I've been having really bad signals and here at home my 3G really sucks. I would try to send a text amd it just gets kicked back to me with a error sometimes. So I called and the gave me a $50 credit for my troubles. That was about a week ago and then yesterday it did it a few times again. And driving around from perris to San Diego or LA I lose 3G and it never comes back I have to hit the data toggle couple times it works but most of the time I have to restart the phone. It seems like it does it mostly between Nuevo rd 215 - Moreno Valley .. Any word on PRE here in Perris?

Sent from My Jellybomb Note 2

Here in perris I've been having really bad signals and here at home my 3G really sucks. I would try to send a text amd it just gets kicked back to me with a error sometimes. So I called and the gave me a $50 credit for my troubles. That was about a week ago and then yesterday it did it a few times again. And driving around from perris to San Diego or LA I lose 3G and it never comes back I have to hit the data toggle couple times it works but most of the time I have to restart the phone. It seems like it does it mostly between Nuevo rd 215 - Moreno Valley .. Any word on PRE here in Perris?

Sent from My Jellybomb Note 2

I would call sprint to reprogram/ re flash your phone. Sometimes phones do not get properly activated and can cause major problems. Also I have noticed that Samsung Note 2 can be wired with 3g to 4g Hand-off and hang for a bit, What I do is leave it alone and it will come back ... There is alot of 3g Upgrades happening and this could be the issue  Also check your Rom, I see your running custom software and that could also be a problem, I would re flash and see what is going on, is it the rom or is it the prl/ firmware, just see what happens

• Like 1

Any news on new lte towers or 3g upgrades??

Yup, few upgrades during the weekend.

I encourage you to become a sponsor and to get notifications when new sites are accepted in your area.