Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

But thats dumb you think more areas will support regular lte than 800 mhz lte

Every Sprint tower is going to support both eventually (with the exception of the towers near the Mexican and Canadian borders).

Ohh ok well when there upgrading a tower will they put the regular spectrum lte first and then 800?? After the nextel shutdown or 800 first and then the regular spectrum

All of the equipment is going to be put on there, but only the 1900 will be active until at least after the 30th.

I'm at the Taco Bell on the cross streets of university ave. and Iowa in riverside next to the movie theatre and i have great service. Full bars and 3G is avg. about 1mbps up and down. Hopefully lte is not too far behind.

I'm at the Taco Bell on the cross streets of university ave. and Iowa in riverside next to the movie theatre and i have great service. Full bars and 3G is avg. about 1mbps up and down. Hopefully lte is not too far behind.

Yeah I've been getting pretty great 3G all around UCR these past few week :D

So i did a speed test on the freeway exit on valley and mission in riverside/ jurupa and i got 1.62mbps down and 1.01mbps up. I did another speedtest to make sure and it was back to the slow .11-20mbps

Yay do you guys think once network vision is finished sprint will have the fastest 3g speeds out of all the carriers ??

Absolutely no. Faster than the EVDO that Verizon has been neglecting? Definitely. Faster than HSPA+ 14.4 (ATT) or T-mobile HSPA +21 or DC-HSPA+42? Nope. 

Yay do you guys think once network vision is finished sprint will have the fastest 3g speeds out of all the carriers ??

I would duet it but for sure there 3g will be very usable for people that have lte phones with bad battery life and would prefer to use the cdma

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Im talking regular 3g not hspa as far as 3g goes will sprint be the fastest

I don't think that after NV 3G speeds will be the fastest, but the upgrades  will provide better signal and reliable connectivity to every user.

Still at about 650+ ping and .08 down and up where I'm at. I'm starting to get impatient on this whole rollout thing. Any place I go locally here it seems my internet is never useable, and it really bothers me.

Where??

Sprints shareholders approved softbanks take over bid today of 78 percent of the company the deal is expected to close in early july do you think network vision will still be going ?? If so will it be faster as far upgrading all the towers ??? And will 4g lte start ramping up more coverage?? Will 4g lte advanced be more available much faster since thats what softbank uses and will virginmobile boostmobile be part of sprint/softbank,, how much is 78 percent of the sprint company like will softbank use use and own sprint towers like virginmobile does?? And do all the upgrades much faster and the company will be named sprint softbank or just sprint still?? Will unlimited be available since softbank has a 5gb data cap in japan??? Answer all my questions somebody

Sprints shareholders approved softbanks take over bid today of 78 percent of the company the deal is expected to close in early july do you think network vision will still be going ?? If so will it be faster as far upgrading all the towers ??? And will 4g lte start ramping up more coverage?? Will 4g lte advanced be more available much faster since thats what softbank uses and will virginmobile boostmobile be part of sprint/softbank,, how much is 78 percent of the sprint company like will softbank use use and own sprint towers like virginmobile does?? And do all the upgrades much faster and the company will be named sprint softbank or just sprint still?? Will unlimited be available since softbank has a 5gb data cap in japan??? Answer all my questions somebody

1.No definitely no.

2. No no it'll slow down by 6-12 months and wont be complete till 2017.

3.Definitely no lte advance anywhere and wont be till 2019.

4. Nah virgin mobile and boost belongs to Verizon like page

5.The company will be named Spank Mobile

6.No more unlimited. There will be 512mb packages worth $5 each. Automatic $10 when there are data overages. 2Gb plans will be $40 and 5gb will be $75

/s

Sent from my SPH-D710

• Like 1

R.I.p sprint 1899 -2013

Sprint is hardly dead. In fact, the Softbank deal being approved makes it less likely they're going away any time soon. All that's left now is to buy the rest of Clearwire...