Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

off Harley Knox blvd? That would be me :)

Yah! Thanks for the mapping! If you can map more it will be much appreciated! I have an uncle in moreno valley who has sprint and is dying for lte. Hopefully he can start mapping too.

off Harley Knox blvd? That would be me :)

Yah! Thanks for the mapping! If you can map more it will be much appreciated! I have an uncle in moreno valley who has sprint and is dying for lte. Hopefully he can start mapping too.

ill see what I can do I have an evo LTE its not the best rf performer lol

UPDATE ON THE TOWER OFF SIERRA AND JURUPA IN FONTANA:

Voice and data completely useless! Was on 1-2 bars when i usually get 3-5. The data was terrible. Had the circle the entire 3 hours i was at the dentist across the street from the tower. I couldnt even run a speed test. Kept saying network communication issues. Last week it was fine with decent 3G speeds. Hopefully they are trying to fix something.

No thats riverside going towards moreno valley coverage of 4g is going to split different ways going down trautwein pass alessandro headed towards downtown where it will then connect to corona 4g coverage while other coverage will start spreading to moreno valley and perris I guarantee you 4g will spread alot by the beggining of july watch because they have to have riverside covered way before the year ends probally by september or october

No thats riverside going towards moreno valley coverage of 4g is going to split different ways going down trautwein pass alessandro headed towards downtown where it will then connect to corona 4g coverage while other coverage will start spreading to moreno valley and perris I guarantee you 4g will spread alot by the beggining of july watch because they have to have riverside covered way before the year ends probally by september or october

that is considered Moreno valley where that tower is active. I work right by it.

I hope coverage extends to the orangecrest woodcrest area soon pray to god it does

it will. every sprint site will recieve the upgrade. i used to live in that area i know data can suck sometimes. 

How long do you think it will take??? You think it will happen after or before the june 30 nextel iden shutdown because I really hope my area does get 800 mhz spectrum lte because I have the samsung galaxy victory 4g lte and it doesnt support that band

How long do you think it will take??? You think it will happen after or before the june 30 nextel iden shutdown because I really hope my area does get 800 mhz spectrum lte because I have the samsung galaxy victory 4g lte and it doesnt support that band

no phone supports 800 smr lte. become a sponsor and find out.