Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Yea sprint is really behind in riverside what I dont get is why are they going so slow for the most populated counties??? Riverside county is one of the top most populated counties in the whole united states of america they shouldve got a list of the top most populated counties in america then put full network vision and 4g lte riverside would be in the top most populated counties since 2011 they beem working on network vision it is niw 2013 and the most populated countys aremt done yet riverside should have been a priority city to because its in the top 100 most populated cities as of 2010 riverside has a population of over 300, 000 like wtf?? Its not as much as l.a but still

Permitting is the key to all your woes. It takes time, anywhere from 2 days to 2 months or more to get a permit passed thru the Building department. I've seen some permits take a year or more. Patience is the key to all this. Sprint is working as fast as they can, but some cities are such a pain to get permits through, it just isn't funny.
What are the chance of a rural tower to get LTE before one that is in an urban location??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What are the chance of a rural tower to get LTE before one that is in an urban location??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say 50% chance. Of course, that all depends on what you consider rural out there. For me, rural is absolutely nothing. There have been some rural sites across the country 4G accepted before the closer big city, but it's just wherever the backhaul is available at.

Permitting is the key to all your woes. It takes time, anywhere from 2 days to 2 months or more to get a permit passed thru the Building department. I've seen some permits take a year or more. Patience is the key to all this. Sprint is working as fast as they can, but some cities are such a pain to get permits through, it just isn't funny.

Riverside/San Bernardino is also an AT&T area, so that doesn't help with backhaul.

Riverside/San Bernardino is also an AT&T area, so that doesn't help with backhaul.

Not necessarily. It slows down a bit. I really don't think that AT&T really would be that much of a problem. Sprint does have other choices for backhaul, like Comcast, Time Warner, CenturyLink, Cox. They will skip AT&T if they give too much trouble.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I'd say 50% chance. Of course, that all depends on what you consider rural out there. For me, rural is absolutely nothing. There have been some rural sites across the country 4G accepted before the closer big city, but it's just wherever the backhaul is available at.

Were i live we dont have access to Dsl or any other high speed service providers. Our only option is satellite. Verizon 4g hits here but it's very slow since the tower is about 7 miles away the closes sprint tower to me is about the length of 3.5 football fields. This tower has always been fast and it has the RRU's up since about 3 weeks ago, but speeds have been down for more than a month now. all the other towers are about 5-7 miles apart here. The closes i have to LTE is in indio, Ca that's 11 miles away. [/font][/color]

Were i live we dont have access to Dsl or any other high speed service providers. Our only option is satellite. Verizon 4g hits here but it's very slow since the tower is about 7 miles away the closes sprint tower to me is about the length of 3.5 football fields. This tower has always been fast and it has the RRU's up since about 3 weeks ago, but speeds have been down for more than a month now. all the other towers are about 5-7 miles apart here. The tower i use is [redacted]. The closes i have to LTE is in indio, Ca that's 11 miles away.

Please redact the site ID number as it is sponsor content. Thank you.

Until the tower is 4G accepted and it actively broadcasting LTE, you might still be connected to old backhaul. One of the many quirks of Network Vision while its in progress.

Sorry you don't have any other ISP options in your area.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3G has been insanely slow these past two weeks once and awhile I will only have EvdoRevA for about two or three hours and the Eprhd . It is taking time to rollout 4G out here and it times it can be horrible to use EvdoRev A speeds out here....

3G has been insanely slow these past two weeks once and awhile I will only have EvdoRevA for about two or three hours and the Eprhd . It is taking time to rollout 4G out here and it times it can be horrible to use EvdoRev A speeds out here....

Where??

Is 4g down?I haven't been able to connect no where to 4g. Neither in OC

I'm connected to 4G right now in Corona.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm connected to 4G right now in Corona.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4G is back on. Another user posted that 4G was down in LA too.

Ok so 4g is completely on in my part of riverside that im in so far its been on for a day but im only getting 3 mbps down and 1 mbps up speeds will pick up though

Where are you getting 4g?? What are the cross streets??

Ok so 4g is completely on in my part of riverside that im in so far its been on for a day but im only getting 3 mbps down and 1 mbps up speeds will pick up though

Where are you getting 4g?? What are the cross streets??

that damn guy doesn't reply to anyone.
  • Like 1

4G and 3G was horrible today in the LA metro area and out here in some of the pockets in Riverside County...I thought it was me but now I know it wasn't....around the afternoon it came back after cycling my phone a couple times...also I lost all data in Downtown LA area today so may be there was problems in 4G world here in SoCal

4G and 3G was horrible today in the LA metro area and out here in some of the pockets in Riverside County...I thought it was me but now I know it wasn't....around the afternoon it came back after cycling my phone a couple times...also I lost all data in Downtown LA area today so may be there was problems in 4G world here in SoCal

there was my 3g data was at a crawl I was on evdo rev a and wouldn't connect to LTE at all.