Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Ah graveyard shift. Such a love hate relationship.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

More like a hate hate relationship.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Did map the area but it seems the app crashed cause it didnt show any points when I tried to upload. This is the 2nd time it happens. I will try to map tomorrow.

I knew 4G was coming... Data was unusable this week, couldnt even load webpages or pandora while at the gym.

Haha no I dont work graveyard. I partied on thursday got home late and then I went to the office early morning to finish some stuff, got home and knocked out.

I've been following this forum for awhile, I'm just not an active poster. (Thank you to all that do - there is awesome information on here!) Out of curiosity, if I was to become a sponsor, what additional information would I have access to? Sprint.com already provides information about the sites to become updated; does the sponsor information include more detailed information, such as the date sites will be converted to NV/LTE? I use the jailbroken "Signal" app on my iPhone 5 to view what towers I'm connected to (such a cool app!) so I have an idea of where my local towers are. Just trying to figure out what additional information is provided before I decide to to become a sponsor. :)

I've been following this forum for awhile, I'm just not an active poster.

When upgrading you get access to exclusive Sponsor Forums, also you have access to the interactive maps that show information about all towers, (in progress, accepted 3G and/or 4G) and their exact location.

Its definitely worth it. Sprint.com doesnt always include all the info that is provided on this site.

Hope this helps

• Like 2

Why isnt the sensorly app working?? The tiles just keep saying loading and it never loads.

The webpage is also down :(

Why isnt the sensorly app working?? The tiles just keep saying loading and it never loads.

The webpage is also down :(

Hopefully they are upgrading their servers as user Sensorly mentioned a few months back.

I just drove from Murietta Hot Springs Rd to Winchester on Jefferson with uninterrupted LTE. I did some mapping but it probably won't show up for a few days. Here's a speed test I did...

post-11234-1367967985614_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LG Optimus G

Does anyone know when they new updated LTE deployment running list will come out?? Its already going to be a month since the last one in april.

Nope, try following the topic and you will get notification when Robert updates the thread

Really?! Where??

you're probably looking at where it's the market completion post, look at the second round market post which is the market we're in, and if you scroll down to the bottom before you hit the third/fourth round post, you'll see in the bottom that it's been updated.

you're probably looking at where it's the market completion post, look at the second round market post which is the market we're in, and if you scroll down to the bottom before you hit the third/fourth round post, you'll see in the bottom that it's been updated.

Ohhhhh!! Thank you!