Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

The lower part of the Upper East Side has some great service. 68th and 1st got 20+/7+. Cuts off right around 72nd and higher. Couldn't get a good view of the panels though. I think the 70s is still waiting.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Probably more testing. The good thing is that we know work is happening, we see it in the reports.

More testing in the 11432 area too. Down time again. Now when it's like this, would they be at the actual tower working in the panels or more likely just doing computer stuff from off site?

More testing in the 11432 area too. Down time again. Now when it's like this, would they be at the actual tower working in the panels or more likely just doing computer stuff from off site?

I would say computer stuff, and rarely onsite.

In my area around 1 AM my tower always goes down, like 2 weeks ago they fixed my signal strength and I get an amazing -55 dBm, speeds are still slow so every time 1AM comes around and I lose signal I wait and once its back on I start doing speed test lol. So random question which might actually be considered off topic and if so please ignore.

How many years do you guys/gals have with Sprint? I just made my first year and I feel very proud that I remained loyal and mainly it was because of this site, it gave me hope. Sprint should pay Robert...

--

Chris

• Like 2

In my area around 1 AM my tower always goes down, like 2 weeks ago they fixed my signal strength and I get an amazing -55 dBm, speeds are still slow so every time 1AM comes around and I lose signal I wait and once its back on I start doing speed test lol. So random question which might actually be considered off topic and if so please ignore.

How many years do you guys/gals have with Sprint? I just made my first year and I feel very proud that I remained loyal and mainly it was because of this site, it gave me hope. Sprint should pay Robert...

--

Chris

Yup he gets 5 billion dollars and he keeps 50 percent and the other 50 goes to top posters on this board. Ok what should I spend my money on? A upcoming galaxy s 4? Or maybe 20 percent of Samsung. I think I'll go with the last choice :o

Yup he gets 5 billion dollars and he keeps 50 percent and the other 50 goes to top posters on this board. Ok what should I spend my money on? A upcoming galaxy s 4? Or maybe 20 percent of Samsung. I think I'll go with the last choice :o

If only that was true :(

Yep. This forum is the only reason I am still with sprint. Otherwise I would've move to tmobile and enjoying great hspa+ speed in nyc. Hope sprint picks up lte very fast.

Well Sprint is picking up, I have more faith on Sprint than T-Mobiles network.

--

Chris

one of the LTE site nearby my house in Flushing (Roosevelt Ave and Parson Blvd) has three serving cell#s; 466, 297 and 128. i think they are facing different side of the building and sometimes they are all off but sometimes they turn on one of the cell and sometimes like today, they turned on 297 and 128, but not 466. are they testing signal strength of each cell or something?

The lower part of the Upper East Side has some great service. 68th and 1st got 20+/7+. Cuts off right around 72nd and higher. Couldn't get a good view of the panels though. I think the 70s is still waiting.

Work or live in the area?

one of the LTE site nearby my house in Flushing (Roosevelt Ave and Parson Blvd) has three serving cell#s; 466, 297 and 128. i think they are facing different side of the building and sometimes they are all off but sometimes they turn on one of the cell and sometimes like today, they turned on 297 and 128, but not 466. are they testing signal strength of each cell or something?

Those are the three sectors of the site, so they could be taking down a sector at a time for testing or tuning.

• Like 1

Sorry mods but back on topic I have a question my sis taking a trip to ny. How is lte in Manhattan and the bx?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

The Heights in Manhattan are covered pretty well, and the Bronx is awesome. Check out Sensorly for more.

• Like 1