Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

The area he is talking about is in Throggs Neck which is no where near the Grand Concourse. Happy to hear Throggs Neck is starting to see it appear, this part of the Bronx has not seen much action at all yet.

Brookyln is getting all the attention now. so many towers are lighting up with LTE. Queens is left out for now.

• Like 2

Queens has plenty of LTE according to sensorly.

It may look like there is wide coverage but only dark purple areas are usable 4g area. I think less than 10 towers are active in queens.

It may look like there is wide coverage but only dark purple areas are usable 4g area. I think less than 10 towers are active in queens.

You should consider becoming a sponsor member so you can have a much better idea of how many and where the accepted sites are located . Also, not having "dark" purple doesn't necessarily mean bad signal rather the device interpreted that way..

The only time I can get over 0.10mbps 4:00am in the morning .

http://tinypic.com/r/o6wx8k/6

The struggle for good service is real .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question Guys , whats up with this long strip of Gray-ness that should be purple

http://tinypic.com/r/9pv1bn/6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on Google btw I'm not completely sure what it is anyone care to put there 2¢ in .

http://3.bp.blogspot...te_partners.jpg

Found this on Google btw I'm not completely sure what it is anyone care to put there 2¢ in .

http://3.bp.blogspot...te_partners.jpg

funny-star-trek-double-facepalm-picard-pics.jpg

You have well over 200 posts on S4GRU and you don't know what that map represents?

• Like 3

Lmao im done but NOPE , school me .

If you can take your time searching google for random information you can search S4GRU. Its not that hard, you will find your answers in some of the threads that are pinned.

• Like 1

If you can take your time searching google for random information you can search S4GRU. Its not that hard, you will find your answers in some of the threads that are pinned.

But idk exactly what im searching for …

Maybe I'm missing something, but that map had all the proper pieces of a map. Title..colors..key..notations..etc. Probably one of the most elementary maps. Even easier than the one to match up the 50 states in the 4th grade.

Please translate this. My attempts:

Haha! I'm done. No, I changed my mind. Please teach me.

Haha! I'm dumb. Just kidding. Please teach me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you trying to be funny cause thats not funny . Once again someones starting a problem with me im not even gonna acknowledge that post .

Maybe I'm missing something, but that map had all the proper pieces of a map. Title..colors..key..notations..etc. Probably one of the most elementary maps. Even easier than the one to match up the 50 states in the 4th grade.

Okay …… just forget the map .

Here is the answer to your question.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2120-listing-of-legacy-vendorsnetwork-vision-vendors-by-market/page__hl__%2Bnetwork+%2Bvision+%2Bvendor+%2Bmap__fromsearch__1

Post a little less and read a lot more. Trust me your questions have all been answered throughout this site. Do your research bro.. No worries were all hear to learn.

• Like 4

Here is the answer to your question.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2120-listing-of-legacy-vendorsnetwork-vision-vendors-by-market/page__hl__%2Bnetwork+%2Bvision+%2Bvendor+%2Bmap__fromsearch__1

Post a little less and read a lot more. Trust me your questions have all been answered throughout this site. Do your research bro.. No worries were all hear to learn.

Thank you that was all I was looking for .

Are you trying to be funny cause thats not funny . Once again someones starting a problem with me im not even gonna acknowledge that post .

No, I was being serious. I still do not know what you meant.

Sent from my little Note2

No, I was being serious. I still do not know what you meant.

Sent from my little Note2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well ……… you basically called me stupid . Thats not cool at all . So no im not gonna translate bc theres really nothing to be translated .

Looks like parts of Port Chester are live! I was sitting in Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday with 4G.

Yeah , theres a small little splotch of dark purple over by there .

Yeah , theres a small little splotch of dark purple over by there .

Um, no there isn't....I'm looking at the Sensorly map, there is no purple there and that tower wasn't live a couple of days back. The only purple that's there is by 287.

Edited by mrradic

Um, no there isn't....I'm looking at the Sensorly map, there is no purple there and that tower wasn't live a couple of days back. The only purple that's there is by 287.

Yeah that the purple I was talking about

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that the purple I was talking about . Is that not near Port Chester ?

Yeah that the purple I was talking about . Is that not near Port Chester ?

That's a 10 minute drive from where I was talking about....I mentioned a specific location for a reason, because it hasn't been mapped. *face palm*

Edited by mrradic

That's a 10 minute drive from where I was talking about....I mentioned a specific location for a reason, because it hasn't been mapped. *face palm*

Okay you dont have to be a smart aleck about it .

Oh well ……… you basically called me stupid . Thats not cool at all . So no im not gonna translate bc theres really nothing to be translated .

No, if I wanted to call you stupid I would come out and say it. My social filter has been taking a vacation for quite some time. It all boils down to being able to communicate as I didn't even read your last sentence as it is too difficult to read and I simply skipped over it.

I may ask you from time to time what something means and do not take offense if I misinterpret something the wrong way due to the language barrier.

Ok, lets get this thread back on topic.........................................................again.

• Like 3

Judas Freaking Priest.

Apparently what I wrote back in post # 2274 didn't mean anything. again with back to back posts, adding off topic crap and oh the hell with it, welcome to Banlandia. Maybe some time off will set the rules through your thick heads.

See ya in a week, if it continues, time off increases.

Edit: I will now go back and merge the back to back posts, and remove any off topic ones.

Carry on people.

TS out

• Like 7