Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Well said, I was with them when they 1st opened the doors leaving AT&T which was cellular 1 which was mobile 1, or mobile trends 1989 is so long ago lol

Oh yeah, I got my first Sprint phone in 1999, I was referring to my tenure there as an employee lol.

I concur. Folks complain about Dan and his methods/decisions, but I for one think the man knows what he is doing and actually saved Sprint.

And to keep this topic on track, I have to confess that I am so damn pissed. I went to New Jersey (Newark actually) to pick up a router that a buddy left last month while traveling from the UK. I go, pick it up and drive north to avoid the tunnel and Manhattan, I drive right into the Bronx (LTE Heaven) and then back home in Queens. i took the long way. Once home I noticed that I forgot to even look at my phone to see if I got a 4G LTE signal. aarrgghhh so close and blew my chance. :angry::blush:

TS

59th street bridge my friend ;)

You took GW or Palisades? Means you basically drove right by my area on your way back to the city.

There was rain on Friday maybe the work wasn't completed !

Is this a guess on your part ? Or did the same Sprint rep that told you LTE would be up by the Whitestone Expwy by Jan 11 tell you this?

If its not on the NV Map then taking a Sprint representative's word or even guessing on your own part is not helping this thread.

I am looking forward to LTE in Queens but I will not get my hopes up when someone on this thread makes a guess or quotes a Sprint representative.

iWait

Is this a guess on your part ? Or did the same Sprint rep that told you LTE would be up by the Whitestone Expwy by Jan 11 tell you this?

If its not on the NV Map then taking a Sprint representative's word or even guessing on your own part is not helping this thread.

I am looking forward to LTE in Queens but I will not get my hopes up when someone on this thread makes a guess or quotes a Sprint representative.

iWait

too harsh

too harsh

It could have been said nicer, but it is true. Plus, I've grown accustomed to the direct manner in which New Yorkers speak. Or type, in this instance. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

It could have been said nicer, but it is true. Plus, I've grown accustomed to the direct manner in which New Yorkers speak. Or type, in this instance. ;)

Not all of us do type-slapping :P

• Like 1

New Yorkers aren't as mean as people put them out to be. We are just really straight forward and say what we mean.

Yep. Direct communicators. That's pretty much how I see it.

59th street bridge my friend ;)

You took GW or Palisades? Means you basically drove right by my area on your way back to the city.

I took Route 1/9 north then the GW. Then 87 south all around (avoiding the cross bronx xpressway) to the Whitestone Bridge.

fuhgeddaboudit.jpg

New Yorkers aren't as mean as people put them out to be. We are just really straight forward and say what we mean.

It gets worse when one is an Aries.

TS

Yep. Direct communicators. That's pretty much how I see it.

My parents must have kidnapped me from a new york nursery...

• Like 3