Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

In other news, I ate out for Thanksgiving for the first time yesterday. I went to South Fin Grill in Staten Island (it was delicious) and I was pleasantly surprised to see Band 41 when I looked at my phone. I was even more surprised when I saw I was connected to 8T8R! My signal was pretty low but speeds were still in the teens. L4zaRCn.png?1UVL1YXP.png?1

This might be the first time I've seen reports from Staten Island awesome to see this though.

The tower i reported has been down for a week also. It seems they all went out at the same time.

Yes is been a week, I called sprint and according to them i don't have LTE in my area that the tower I get service from is been upgraded, I have tried to explain them is a clear/wimax/band 41lte site but they keep telling me is not in the map, I really don't know what more to do

Yes is been a week, I called sprint and according to them i don't have LTE in my area that the tower I get service from is been upgraded, I have tried to explain them is a clear/wimax/band 41lte site but they keep telling me is not in the map, I really don't know what more to do

Contact Sprint advance support. Phone number available in Premier Sponsor section.

That's so weird. I still haven't experienced this beyond the first day that I came back. Is it possible that maybe they're coming back? I've been on Band 41 all day long.

No I still don't have Internet, my phone is back to 3g at least that works

94a0a79c5215b2ab27da3106045674c5.jpg

• Like 1

aarrgghh,

here at work in Hillcrest, the Note Edge and the Nexus 6 are connecting nicely to LTE but the Note 4 refuses to and continues to drop to 1xRTT / eHRPD on that site over in Parkway Village or at the site across from PS 86 in Jamaica Hills. 

I'm beginning to think its the device and might have to take it in since the other two devices are connecting fine. 

TS

Just tested two of the Clear sites that were down, and they seem to be back. I will keep you guys posted but looks like its back.

Mine still down, is been more than 72 hours since i reported it, is time to call sprint again

Mine still down, is been more than 72 hours since i reported it, is time to call sprint again

it took 5 days from the first time I reported to being back online today

Just got 4 bars band 41 at the Huguenot train station in Staten Island, 30 down 10 up. This is a first for that station; it's been a 1X deadspot for at least 4 years now. Sprint appears to finally be filling gaps in its network!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Take it back, the Clear sites are still down!!!! :td:

Found 2 more in midtown and downtown

I'm thinking of making a new thread to keep track of cities affected. Found another Sunday afternoon in Tampa. Apparently there are problems in Jacksonville also.

I'm thinking of making a new thread to keep track of cities affected. Found another Sunday afternoon in Tampa. Apparently there are problems in Jacksonville also.

That is a good idea, post a link here when you do. I will add locations Ive found.

Cound Orlando in. It's not all sites. But some of them. It's really weird....

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Same here, its not all of the sites, but enough to cause some serious disruption while going around Manhattan. I could deal with slow speeds sub 1mb if need be, but considering that the N6 has no way of disabling Bands, switching to 3G during peak times really is not an option.

• Like 1

I may have spoken too soon myself there might be a sector in general that's actually out but not the whole tower! I connected to one of the panels but not all of them so when I'm over there today I'll know for sure!