Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Lol I quoted u and meant to quote April rob haha

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

????

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Had a question. Looking up in Baltimore a specific address and on the sprint site it shows all orange showing it being covered. Doing the same on sensorly, it's showing up as no coverage. I know the sprint sites are accurate and sensorly is done by the user, but since Baltimore has lte in so many places, doesn't it make sense that such a large area would be shown on sensorly?

Had a question. Looking up in Baltimore a specific address and on the sprint site it shows all orange showing it being covered. Doing the same on sensorly, it's showing up as no coverage. I know the sprint sites are accurate and sensorly is done by the user, but since Baltimore has lte in so many places, doesn't it make sense that such a large area would be shown on sensorly?

Only if a Sensorly user goes there and plots it. I see many places with LTE coverage and no one has bothered to go there and run Sensorly yet.

Only if a Sensorly user goes there and plots it. I see many places with LTE coverage and no one has bothered to go there and run Sensorly yet.

The existential question of all time: if LTE is deployed, but no one has mapped it on Sensorly, does it really exist?

;)

AJ

• Like 4

I went to Queens Village and saw the panels and ran Sensorly to map it, but no LTE signal encountered on my Note 2 or in Sensorly. Guess they didn't flick the switch. :(

They are gonna flip the switch next Thursday...

AJ

• Like 2

They are gonna flip the switch next Thursday...

AJ

One of my favorite skits. We are planning to see Brian Regan in Amarillo in February.

I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting. I looked up a couple more.

--

Chris

Brian Regan's weight and girth skit is a classic if you get a chance to look at that one.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

One of my favorite skits. We are planning to see Brian Regan in Amarillo in February.

Amarillo again? Robert's home away from home.

AJ

• Like 1

Amarillo again? Robert's home away from home.

AJ

I have a love/hate thing for Amarillo. It's not quite Texan...it's not quite New Mexican. Almost feels Midwestern, with a Texas twang yet you can still get it all covered with red or green chile.

But you can get a 72 oz steak and their stock went up when they decided to bring Brian Regan to town.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I'm in long island and I know this isn't the proper place but I didn't see a topic formed yet but these are a speed test I got out here5aquve9u.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

where in long island is this?

Would people like a separate Long Island thread? We can do that, or continue in the New York thread.

This is on sunrise highway valley stream almost by green acres

Make sure to run Sensorly! This is great news if they've already got LTE going up in Long Island!

• Like 1

This is on sunrise highway valley stream almost by green acres

Wow, NV is getting closer and closer to me.

I wonder if the signal came from a tower in the NYC market or the Long Island market since Valley Stream is a border community.

Edited by Sonic13