Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

That's one of the key things to remember with any unannounced market. You may have service and availability for a few weeks, but it will change depending on work.

Yea also in my area I have some nice 3G speeds with the NV but now it when back down to slow data!! Soon we should see it improve with all the upgrades coming!

Yea also in my area I have some nice 3G speeds with the NV but now it when back down to slow data!! Soon we should see it improve with all the upgrades coming!

The key takeaway is the fact that you see real-world change, which is a taste of what's to come. It's the reality in the NV story that we've all heard.

• Like 1

a friend who lives by linden and nostrand said the same thing. when he ran a speed test it was all down with hardly more than 1mb up

Thats me. I pretty much been looking for LTE on my found since i got it on launch.

I'm all over the Prospect park, Bedford, Linden and rogers area on the 4g map in brooklyn.

I found the fastest and best signal on parkside between flatbush and bedford after a run in the park. 18.20 Mbps down and 4.83Mbps up. Where i live on linden the signal is faint and seems to only be high up. I'm on the 6th floor and get LTE signal but the speed for LTE is slow 4 Mbps down and almost no upload about .024Mbps, actually the test would timeout due to almost no upload. If the coverage grows or improves in the area i'll post an update.

Thats me. I pretty much been looking for LTE on my found since i got it on launch.

I'm all over the Prospect park, Bedford, Linden and rogers area on the 4g map in brooklyn.

I found the fastest and best signal on parkside between flatbush and bedford after a run in the park. 18.20 Mbps down and 4.83Mbps up. Where i live on linden the signal is faint and seems to only be high up. I'm on the 6th floor and get LTE signal but the speed for LTE is slow 4 Mbps down and almost no upload about .024Mbps, actually the test would timeout due to almost no upload. If the coverage grows or improves in the area i'll post an update.

Damn kofi, You On Here too lol

That's where I did my speediest last week between Flatbush and Bedford on park side. Check back a few pages for the pic of the speedtest. Think it was 25 down and 5 up

Yeah, if you look at the updates you can see that New York is catching up again, finally after the last month and a half of almost no updates. It is going great in my opinion. I just wish that the tower nearest me got upgraded already.

Yeah, if you look at the updates you can see that New York is catching up again, finally after the last month and a half of almost no updates. It is going great in my opinion. I just wish that the tower nearest me got upgraded already.

The one near me got NV 3G completed but the speed are still the same but sometime I get good speed during the night and morning!! If 3G is completed does that mean that 4G must be competed but not on yet ?

The one near me got NV 3G completed but the speed are still the same but sometime I get good speed during the night and morning!! If 3G is completed does that mean that 4G must be competed but not on yet ?

That's typical for non upgraded backhaul. What that drop in speeds mean is that they've reconnected it to legacy T1 backhaul pending the installing of upgraded backhaul (fiber , MW, AAV). They cannot and will not light up LTE without having upgraded backhaul so it being 3g only and having slow speeds indicate that it's still on legacy backhaul.

• Like 1

That may be true, but it's not lit up is it? I don't see any in the sensorly maps.

Off-topic: Speaking of which, if I zoom out in the sensorly map of NYC, I can't help but to think it looks like a Contagion type virus that erupted in the Bronx and just now started in the middle of Brooklyn. lol

TS

• Like 3

That may be true, but it's not lit up is it? I don't see any in the sensorly maps.

Off-topic: Speaking of which, if I zoom out in the sensorly map of NYC, I can't help but to think it looks like a Contagion type virus that erupted in the Bronx and just now started in the middle of Brooklyn. lol

TS

I will go to queens village during this weekend to see if its lit up but won't be able to map cause I'm using an iPhone 5