Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

i didnt even realize i had 4g, i picked up my phone and was like say word so i turned sensorly up and started mapping. i dont remember where at on rogers i just knew it cut out as i passed eastern pkwy

Thanks for mapping it! Keep an eye out to see if you find anymore! Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

It started from a bit after park side and the circle. At least all way down park side. Ocean ave, Flatbush ave, Bedford. Went Down Bedford a little and made a few turns and then went back to the prospect circle. Worked all around that area and a strong signal.

I feel this question is rather easy to answer, Sprint is moving faster and faster IMO so I could see the majority of NYC covered by March or April. This is just my opinion though.

--

Chris

A lot of sites say at the end of march, but hoping for sooner. The Bronx is prob almost done and that took about a month and a half. But I don't see any reason why they can't do multiple boroughs at once.

• Like 2

A lot of sites say at the end of march, but hoping for sooner. The Bronx is prob almost done and that took about a month and a half. But I don't see any reason why they can't do multiple boroughs at once.

I don't think the work was done in a month and a half, if so that we should see the whole Bronx covered by february. I hope this would be the case.

--

Chris