Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Omg lte was so amazing by 141 and broadway , I noticed the Bryant park spot of lte is just blown up and also the prospect park spot was so tiny on Monday and now it's like 5 times bigger , I just wish it would be more by the blue spot on the map

post-5920-0-14750000-1355641192_thumb.jpg

Hopefully will get bigger real soon. Btw I think they are still in the testing phase in brooklyn because when trying to access certain apps that needed data, I.e. Facebook, it would timeout or not work at all.

a friend who lives by linden and nostrand said the same thing. when he ran a speed test it was all down with hardly more than 1mb up

• Like 1

a friend who lives by linden and nostrand said the same thing. when he ran a speed test it was all down with hardly more than 1mb up

When I was in the Bronx running speed tests, although those towers were live, I had a hard time getting upload speeds greater than 1 Mbps. Still can't wait for LTE to make its way down to Flatlands.

• Like 1

By Macy's now. No lte here

I think its more around the Bryant park area...Considering the fact that sprint LTE sites cover limited range, Macy's on 34st might be a bit of a stretch taking into account the massive amount of obstruction in the city. Try walking towered 42st..i think you will have better luck