Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

now i have full bar of 4G with 20 down at work. Finally. I think current sprint LTE coverage is around wimax coverage. I am pretty impressed. ever since softbank took over, LTE seems to be improving faster. 

• Like 2

now i have full bar of 4G with 20 down at work. Finally. I think current sprint LTE coverage is around wimax coverage. I am pretty impressed. ever since softbank took over, LTE seems to be improving faster. 

Good to hear, what area?

Edited by nexgencpu

That's awesome. It was such a short time that you couldn't get a speed test?

Yupp , it flashed on my phone & then boom it was gone. It was working tho , I was loading IG pages. It felt like 3G but I only had 1 dot so im not mad. I just can't wait for full blown LTE in Elmont & Floral Park. Something to look forward to for the coming months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, just a reminder to try and not post gigantic screenshots. Re-size them if you can. It doesn't play nice with everyone's browsers. If you can't re-size, at least don't include them in your quotes.

Sorry I'll Resize My Photos next time.

Kind of surprised at the lack of LTE at Green Acres, on sensorly it's purple, but the phones in the Sprint store only had 3G.

Indoor Penetration must not be good. I've gotten LTE by Green Acres a couple times.

Guys, just a reminder to try and not post gigantic screenshots. Re-size them if you can. It doesn't play nice with everyone's browsers. If you can't re-size, at least don't include them in your quotes. 

Or at least upload them to a image site and provide the link to the image.

btw, went again to Ikea Brooklyn this morning and once again, no signal in the building aarrgghh its like a dead zone in there.

congrats IsaiahL, slowly but surely LTE is coming. (oh wait thats another thread)  :D

TS

• Like 1

Or at least upload them to a image site and provide the link to the image.

btw, went again to Ikea Brooklyn this morning and once again, no signal in the building aarrgghh its like a dead zone in there.

congrats IsaiahL, slowly but surely LTE is coming. (oh wait thats another thread) :D

TS

Does your phone have problem picking up an SMR signal? When I am on line at Ikea, I almost always get an 800Mhz signal.

On a side note, while on the 1 train at Canal Street station, I got 2 bars of 800 MHz signal and in my school a bit further up I get 1 bar of 800Mhz, although it drops really quickly. This leads me to believe that there is a site with 800 CDMA around Canal Street on the West Side.

• Like 1

I was in Manhattan last weekend (I'm from long island) and I was getting signal at a lot of subway stations where my girlfriend on Verizon had nothing. I was pleasantly surprised, up until when I went to MetLife Stadium yesterday and my phone was useless (3G and 4G).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

I was in Manhattan last weekend (I'm from long island) and I was getting signal at a lot of subway stations where my girlfriend on Verizon had nothing. I was pleasantly surprised, up until when I went to MetLife Stadium yesterday and my phone was useless (3G and 4G).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

yea i get you. I was at Citi Field for a mets game and absolutely terrible 3g and 4g.