Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Hwy 30 and Northwest Blvd Fenton Jefferson County Posted Image

Samsung serving cell 464 from the same spot

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Mapped from Hwy 30 and Sugar Creek to sunset Hills before switching to the High Ridge Blvd tower (odd) then Tesson Ferry /Griffin then 3g all mapping along hwy 30 tonight

I don't suppose Sprint has some sort of borrow-a-phone policy that would allow a customer to try a phone for a week or so? I'm really eager to see how much improvement I'd get at home with a tri-band phone...but I really don't want to lock myself into a contract to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't suppose Sprint has some sort of borrow-a-phone policy that would allow a customer to try a phone for a week or so? I'm really eager to see how much improvement I'd get at home with a tri-band phone...but I really don't want to lock myself into a contract to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

14 day return guarantee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just mapped seamless 4g on Hwy 30 from the meramec river in Fenton to Hwy PP in High Ridge (my turnoff) with the new Hwy 30 and Northwest Blvd then Hwy 30 and High Ridge Blvd then Hwy 30 and Ottomeyer

• Like 1

So so far we have cornelious, dedub, sethmcmichael, and myself getting triband phones. Anyone else?

It'll be a few months before I can upgrade again.  I steal family members' upgrades and then pass my 1 year old phone down to them, lol.  I'll probably hold off until the next round of high end phones come out "early" next year (S5 or more likely the One's replacement).

So so far we have cornelious, dedub, sethmcmichael, and myself getting triband phones. Anyone else?

I have the G2 pre-ordered. I'm stealing my mom's upgrade and giving her my S3

I was hoping the one at Cass & 9th would stretch to the dome, but no such luck. 

Which is BS. If the one from Carr Square can somehow penetrate the dome why couldn't that one if it is closer?

I had some good catches on my drive this morning.  Verified, mapped, checked and had for good data on the following:

056210XX  Cuba, MO

05612AXX Pacific, MO

056110XX Cahokia, IL

I tried and failed to pickup 05623EXX Eureka, MO.

• Like 2

I knew the locations but did we already have the scid's for those 2 sites?

Yeah, I grabbed them Monday. I was surprised to see you hadn't got them yet. Also I think Scott city is lit up now. Grabbed that SCID also.